The Epic Klepek Culinary Challenge!!! (Memberships Up for Grabs)

• 107 results
SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By SexyToad

I feel sad now...

Avatar image for just_an_other_muffin
Just_an_other_muffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@l4wd0g Made the Funky Barn Aftermath or what me and the lady like to call The FBA and it was amazing.
ejiehi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By ejiehi

So it seems that Patrick is busy with GOTY stuff and that leaves me to pick the last winner. ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND DID A GREAT JOB, but at the end of the day I'm gonna have to give the last prize to

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By SexyToad
@ejiehi

So it seems that Patrick is busy with GOTY stuff and that leaves me to pick the last winner. ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND DID A GREAT JOB, but at the end of the day I'm gonna have to give the last prize to

THIS IS GREAT. I NOW HAVE THE MOBILE SITE. Thanks a lot!
TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By TruthTellah

@ejiehi: Aw man, I even lost out to SexyToad's sandwich? Did I get disqualified or something? I thought for sure my entry was the GiantBombyist. I mean, I'm glad that SexyToad has a membership now, as he's a cool cat, but I'm just still in disbelief. I feel like I accidentally offended you somehow or something.

ejiehi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By ejiehi

@TruthTellah: Yours was defiantly creative, and followed the rules and all of that, but my train of thought was would I eat a mayo covered steak? I love the way it looks but I feel that the sandwich was overall more appetizing, at least to me.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By TruthTellah

@ejiehi said:

@TruthTellah: Yours was defiantly creative, and followed the rules and all of that, but my train of thought was would I eat a mayo covered steak? I love the way it looks but I feel that the sandwich was overall more appetizing, at least to me.

ah. I didn't think it was really about being appetizing as much as being an homage to the site. hm. Well damn.