The Fail that was my February

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Edited By Cwaff

Well, that's February over and just like January I will list all of my gaming achievements this month! All 2 of them...

February 17th - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines completed
February 22nd - Lost and Damned completed

This was down to... multiple things...

Firstly, this month I was trying too hard to play too many games at once. As a result I played barely anything to completion which was disappointing considering January's success. I started the month with Fallout 3 on my good character and managed to get her to around level 15. Due to the upcoming DLC packs I thought that I would stop there so that if I am going to get something out of it I may as well get a few levels as well.

I purchased a bunch of older games as I found them dirt cheap. Also I was in the mood to play some scary games as it was something I barely do and the scary games I have played didn't really scare me at all. So... I bought Silent Hill 2, Eternal Darkness, FEAR... and some not so scary games such as Final Fantasy 12 and Beyond Good and Evil. However straight away I had problems in that I could not find my Ps2 controller... this meant I couldn't play half the games I bought. So I jumped right into Eternal Darkness. About 4 or 5 hours in I hit a problem, I saved in a horrible place where I had minimal health and I was not able to continue. After trying multiple times to get past that part over a period of days I was forced to give up for now. I will start it again at some point down the line. FEAR on the other hand I got right into and am working my way through at a reasonable pace. I don't know what it is about the game... but I love the way it feels. I love the way the AI react from their radio chatter to the way they fire madly as they are gunned down.

While looking through my old games I found Final Fantasy 4 for my GBA. First time I played this I got as far as getting paladin Cecil but ended up giving up there. This time around I was quickly hooked into it and I haven't been able to put it down since. It is one amazing game which I cannot believe I have held back from playing, review coming soon :P.

However the greatest problem was that I was ill the whole time and I found that I am going to be ill for quite some time. This means that I haven't been able to do very much and I've missed a whole lot of school. Seeing as I'm at my A level year this is quite annoying as my exams at the end of the year are pretty important and I will have to try my hardest to keep up.

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Cwaff

Well, that's February over and just like January I will list all of my gaming achievements this month! All 2 of them...

February 17th - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines completed
February 22nd - Lost and Damned completed

This was down to... multiple things...

Firstly, this month I was trying too hard to play too many games at once. As a result I played barely anything to completion which was disappointing considering January's success. I started the month with Fallout 3 on my good character and managed to get her to around level 15. Due to the upcoming DLC packs I thought that I would stop there so that if I am going to get something out of it I may as well get a few levels as well.

I purchased a bunch of older games as I found them dirt cheap. Also I was in the mood to play some scary games as it was something I barely do and the scary games I have played didn't really scare me at all. So... I bought Silent Hill 2, Eternal Darkness, FEAR... and some not so scary games such as Final Fantasy 12 and Beyond Good and Evil. However straight away I had problems in that I could not find my Ps2 controller... this meant I couldn't play half the games I bought. So I jumped right into Eternal Darkness. About 4 or 5 hours in I hit a problem, I saved in a horrible place where I had minimal health and I was not able to continue. After trying multiple times to get past that part over a period of days I was forced to give up for now. I will start it again at some point down the line. FEAR on the other hand I got right into and am working my way through at a reasonable pace. I don't know what it is about the game... but I love the way it feels. I love the way the AI react from their radio chatter to the way they fire madly as they are gunned down.

While looking through my old games I found Final Fantasy 4 for my GBA. First time I played this I got as far as getting paladin Cecil but ended up giving up there. This time around I was quickly hooked into it and I haven't been able to put it down since. It is one amazing game which I cannot believe I have held back from playing, review coming soon :P.

However the greatest problem was that I was ill the whole time and I found that I am going to be ill for quite some time. This means that I haven't been able to do very much and I've missed a whole lot of school. Seeing as I'm at my A level year this is quite annoying as my exams at the end of the year are pretty important and I will have to try my hardest to keep up.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kilzombie

Ah that sucks, hope you get better soon!
Beyond Good & Evil is one of the best games I've played last gen, it's one hell of an awesome experience.