The "FAKERS" of gaming...You who they are.

Xtreme_ct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Xtreme_ct

If you haven't guessed it yet. Who are the people that PRETEND to be hardcore or even regular gamers and think they are hard shit at some video games?

If you guessed celebrities DING DING DING! YOU ARE CORRECT!

These people can pretend but we know deep down how they have never played a fucking game. The VGA's were the most prime example of this, I know I shouldn't give a rats ass but we need a show that's a legit show for gamer to present ACCURATE AWARDS.

Anyway, who are the celebrities YOU know for a fact that they pose as nothing but a PRETENDER gamer..

It just makes me sick to hear some celebrity bitch say 'I PLAY GAMES ALOT, YOU KNOW?' and you ask them, do you know what an NES is? and they reply...."No?"

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Superchris129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Superchris129

The celebrities in the VGA's the other day only presented the awards. It was judges like Jeff Gerstmann who actually choose which games won.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OGCartman
Superchris129 said:
"The celebrities in the VGA's the other day only presented the awards. It was judges like Jeff Gerstmann who actually choose which games won."
Yup.
Because celebraties appeal.
And yah, theres alot of casual games pretending to be hardcore.

I like how the Spike VGAs painted the game onto a hot girl (in 2006, not sure if they still do it), BioShock never looked so damn sexy :P
Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Arkthemaniac said:
"

"

How old is he? :/
Superchris129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Superchris129

He's 18, same age as me. It's funny, he shows off all those games but has a gamerscore of less than 4000. I wish I could afford a setup like that...

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hexpane

calling yourself a "hardcore gamer" is full faggotry effect

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By bwooduhs

Why does he have multiple copies of a bunch of games?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By get2sammyb
Superchris129 said:
"He's 18, same age as me. It's funny, he shows off all those games but has a gamerscore of less than 4000. I wish I could afford a setup like that..."
Soulja Boy is only 18? Really?
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Chummy8

Gaming isn't an exlcusive club.  Unlike when I was younger, gaming isn't just for "kids" or "nerds" anymore.  Anyone, anywhere, and at anytime can play a video game.  So stop being all offended that certain celebrities claim they play video games.  They probably do play them every now and then. 

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just thought it was odd that this kid is a rich rapper. Seems like your average guy fresh out of high school. Except for the having a lot more material wealth than I do. Ok, so that's not exactly abnormal.

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bwooduhs
Superchris129 said:
"He's 18, same age as me. It's funny, he shows off all those games but has a gamerscore of less than 4000. I wish I could afford a setup like that..."
I would be suprised if hes actually played throught 5 of those games fully. I've heard he's more of an online guy.
SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By SpecTackle

The fuck does it matter anyway? You act like you have to earn the right to purchase and play games and then tell people about it. As far as I'm concerned, even dickwads like SB up there in that youtube video putting it out there that he plays games can only help the industry... and I say that being fully aware that we'd have 9000x more Levio's around here if all of SB's fans went out and bought an Xbox and tried to get into the culture. I'd probably never read the forums here again, but the industry would thrive off of that shit. Just as long as publishers/developers take it for what it is; and don't try to turn celebrity popularization into a cashcow (even though that's already happening, fuck me)there's no issue here.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I do not know any fakers but I know for sure that The Rock plays lots of video games . also James Hetfield got a Gamecube and X360 with lots of games

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hexpane

Who the fuck is that too in the youtube and why should anyone care what he has to say again?

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hexpane

Who the fuck is that too in the youtube and why should anyone care what he has to say again?