The front page image trolling by Vinny/Drew.

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Akyho

Its starting to look that they will find a way to troll through that prominent image. GB is like a homepage for me and yet despite some creepy or horrible images being left to burn into my retinas...I still keep it up like a homepage.

So right now we have that freaky toothed and beaked Flock mother from Zeno clash 2 its getting pretty disturbing....however this is on purpose.

Sure I could campaign and get enough duders so this kind of thing stopped if it TRULEY was worth it (its not) except...the week before it was Kirk with a raised eyebrow...nothing sinister.

After a weekend of that it burns into me and eventually become disturbing and even startled me and my friend as its just this face we were not expecting, yet expected int he same go.

You really cannot win, as a few weeks ago when Roger Ebert died, Alex had his completely serious blog on the Friday and there he is just staring....and staring Robert Eberts face is in my mind!

Anyone else in the same position as me?

No Caption Provided

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Fun fact: clicking the story that the image is advertising will mean there is a new one there the next time you load the homepage.

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@deegee said:

Fun fact: clicking the story that the image is advertising will mean there is a new one there the next time you load the homepage.

So I guess this thread is over.

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Akyho

@scrawnto said:

@deegee said:

So I guess this thread is over.

BOOM problem is solved!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman

So you visit Giant Bomb enough to warrant setting it as your homepage, and yet you've never clicked on a featured story before. I can't say that's not weird.