#1 Edited by Tarsier (1056 posts) -

my friend wants to watch some fun giantbomb videos

im talking in terms of fun as like, end of the year hilarious, PAX panels, quick looks, etc

we are trying to get in an emergency good mood before tyranny happens in the wake of these explosions

thanks!

#2 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Fortune Street TNT.

#3 Posted by wumbo3000 (930 posts) -

Episode 15 of Persona 4 Endurance Run.

DAAAYYUUMMM

#5 Posted by animathias (1160 posts) -

Easily one of my favorites. Honestly, if it's a Giant Bomb video with the word "Simulator" in it, it's quite funny.

#6 Posted by BeachThunder (11638 posts) -

Noby Noby boy springs to mind.

#7 Edited by bigjeffrey (4706 posts) -

Easily one of my favorites. Honestly, if it's a Giant Bomb video with the word "Simulator" in it, it's quite funny.

This shit was funny as Fuck. Perfectly played out Vinny / Drew / Alexis. WHO the fuck knew together they would make me cry.

#8 Posted by BeachThunder (11638 posts) -

@animathias said:

This shit was funny as Fuck. Perfectly played out Vinny / Drew / Alexis. WHO the fuck knew together they would make me cry.

Is this where they do a mini quick look of the internet?

#9 Posted by bigjeffrey (4706 posts) -

@bigjeffrey said:

@animathias said:

Yes

#10 Edited by BeachThunder (11638 posts) -

@beachthunder said:

@bigjeffrey said:

@animathias said:

Yes

That part was amazing :D

#11 Edited by DarthOrange (3810 posts) -
#12 Edited by Zaccheus (1784 posts) -
#13 Posted by SharkEthic (1003 posts) -

Fortune Street TNT.

Only TNT I've watched from start to finish - laughing my fucking ass off the whole time.

#14 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Was about to post that, when they toppled the truck to the sound of Adele was gold.

#15 Posted by Zaccheus (1784 posts) -
#16 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11419 posts) -

I echo all of the suggestions so far and add the Phantasmagoria RPCG. Watching Vinny and Dave accidentally play through all of that game is comedic gold, though it is also a subscriber only video. As for non subscriber videos? Just watch anything with Sleeping Dogs.

#17 Posted by RayCarter (156 posts) -

I still think the Quick Look on the game "Again" again takes the crown for funniest GB video.

Again, I'm going to post the vid here. Again.

Again, I'm going to post the vid here. Again.

Again, this is a funny Quick Look.

#18 Posted by Swaboo (450 posts) -
#19 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
#20 Posted by Chibithor (574 posts) -

Video thing!