My brother asked me an interesting question this afternoon. He asked me that when a good video game movie comes about, what franchise would it be based off of. So, I posit the same question to you, GB duders. What is the video game movie that will knock our socks off and be the first to not be utter crap.
A few suggestions:
- Max Payne - Yeah, they already did one. It wasn't directed by David Lynch.
- Grand Theft Auto - I've never actually played one of these, but I hear the stories are kind of alright
- Borderlands - An odd choice, but I think it could totally work. There's a bunch of action with some humor thrown in the mix. I obviously don't know how to write a film.
- Uncharted - This was basically an Indiana Jones franchise, just with Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly instead of Harrison Ford.
- Tekken - Volcano throwing.
Anybody got some better suggestions?