#1 Edited by jonnyp (193 posts) -
#2 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1863 posts) -

Kudos on launching your game!

#3 Posted by Cincaid (2955 posts) -

@jonnyp: Thanks dude! Downloading now, will be interesting to check it out. :)

#4 Posted by Vexxan (4618 posts) -

I was sold as soon as I heard the music of that trailer, will be looking forward to find what GB goodies you've hidden in there :)

#5 Posted by The_Moorasaurus (88 posts) -

Thanks for the free code! :) Game is great!

#6 Posted by jonnyp (193 posts) -

@Vexxan: The music is by the band Prepare the Joust and they did the soundtrack to the game. Check it out if you get a chance! You can also stream all their albums free here.

@UnsolvedParadox: Thanks! It was a while in the making but totally worth it :)

@Cincaid: No problem! Glad to finally get it out there!

@The_Moorasaurus: Totally welcome. Thanks!

#7 Posted by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

Congrats on the game. Those codes went quick, they are already taken. Best of luck to you on this and future projects!

#8 Posted by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

@jonnyp:

Send a code over to one of the Giant Bomb staff members and ask them to do a quick look of it. I'm pretty sure they would give a game made by a member of the community some attention.

#9 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -
@DarthOrange

@jonnyp:

Send a code over to one of the Giant Bomb staff members and ask them to do a quick look of it. I'm pretty sure they would give a game made by a member of the community some attention.

I second that, get your name out to the masses!
#10 Posted by Vexxan (4618 posts) -
@DarthOrange said:

@jonnyp:

Send one to Tested as well, they'll definitely give it some spotlight! 

@jonnyp: Thanks for the links, I used one of your promo codes so I'll make up for it by buying the soundtrack :)
#11 Posted by jonnyp (193 posts) -

@DarthOrange: @Hizang: Hey thanks! I sent the crew here at GB some promo codes so hopefully they dig the game!

@Vexxan: Thank you! Supporting indie bands is always a noble cause :)

Looks like you all need some more promo codes so here you go!

X6ARYH3L67K7

H43667WPYJM6

PLX699X9T674

FPH4FE7L9TJK

4LLJX6JEXNYX

#12 Posted by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

Wow dude you are truly an amazing person. The world needs more people like you. Thanks for the code. I'll be sure to help spread the word.

#13 Posted by Winternet (8012 posts) -

@jonnyp: I wish you the best success.

#14 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Congrats! Hope the GB crew does something with it!

#15 Posted by jonnyp (193 posts) -

@DarthOrange: Hey thank you that means a lot to me! Nice icon too :)

@Winternet: Thanks that's great to hear! If this game does ok we can keep making them - which is all we really want! Cheers!

#16 Posted by 49th (2724 posts) -

I really like the art style!

Thanks for the promo code too, I'll be glad to check it out!

#17 Posted by jonnyp (193 posts) -

PaintScape spotted at MAGfest on a cosplayer. This makes me smile :)

#18 Posted by cky4890 (104 posts) -

Wow thanks for the code man downloading now and cudos on you for making a game push it towards gbs doorstep maybe theyll put it up a their site

#19 Posted by jonnyp (193 posts) -

Hey all thank you for all the kind words and pm's about the game! Can't tell you how much it means to me.

So the fine folks at the geekbox were kind enough to have me on their podcast so if you're interested in some sweet sweet ear candy check it out at www.geekbox.net

Next stop, the bombcast (I hope) so again thanks to all of you kick ass bombassadors!

Cheers!

Jon