• 58 results
Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Colonel_Cool

Company of Heroes doesn't seem to get old for me.

lawblob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By lawblob

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (PSP).  From the day I bought it, I could not play anything else.  Every moment of free time was spent with that game.

Also, GTA4 turned into that.  I put about 85 hours into it, way more than I thought I would.

Pikachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Pikachu

pretty much any gta game its hard to stop after i start playing it :P

Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Schizoid

Back in the day, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. That game will always have a place in my heart, as soon as I got it I knew I had found something special. I played multiplayer for years, I was actually pretty good as I got almost top score every single time and I even applied for several pro clans but never got into any unfortunately.

Jedi Outcast/Academy deserve a mention too, I played until the long hours of the morning just dueling random people whilst making a ton of friends in the process. I joined a clan called BBA (Bezerker Blitz Academy) which was pretty active for a year or so until there was a huge falling out in the clan and we disbanded. I then made another clan called LTF (legends of the force) which lasted a couple of months but died, then a friend made another one called UB (united bretheren) but that was short lived. Now I don't really play it anymore as the game is getting on quite a bit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually played Uncharted in one sitting, and beat it. I played more then 12 hours, just roaming around levels, etc. Couldn't stop!

Oh yeah, got to love Warhawk too.

DeathStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By DeathStar

Gears of war , Grand theft auto iv

Avatar image for needlessmystery
NeedlessMystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By NeedlessMystery

-Knights of the Old Republic on the PC; I didn't give that one a break until I breezed through the entire thing.

- Oblivion; though I later came to think that this one wasn't such a great title,  I was initially addicted.

- World of Warcraft 14 day trial - I was so addicted that I didn't pay for the actual game for fear it would kill my life.

HomoPocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By HomoPocket

Metal Gear Ac!d 2      (140 hours.. Played that game religiously, everyday for several weeks)
Kingdom of Paradise  (120 hours..)