• 69 results
#1 Posted by fentonalpha (819 posts) -

2 nights in a row now i've been having the usual standard average dreams when all of a sudden Jeff Gerstmann turns up, when i go to talk to him he ignores me..... duder either talk to me or stay out of my dreams....

I have no idea what that's about man, this is troubling...

Example last night i was sitting at a table talking to "Nathan Drake" and Zak from "Ghost Adventures" who were searching for haunted treasure in my house.  I leave for a moment and when i come back Jiff is in my seat and won't move.  I say hi and he ignores me.
Just to cover my back here I'd like to point out that even though Mr Gerstmann is a modern-day  "Adonis"  he's not really my type.... being a man and all.

#2 Posted by soundandcolour (82 posts) -

Dude, stop listening to the podcast before bed

#3 Posted by StarFoxA (5137 posts) -

That sounds like a freaking awesome dream.

#4 Posted by Kiemoe (1055 posts) -

I can't remember too well, but I think I had a dream about Jeff recently as well. What's wrong with us!?

#5 Posted by HatKing (5783 posts) -

Sheesh... maybe you play too many games?  I don't have video game characters show up in my dreams... though sometimes I play games in my dreams.  :/
#6 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -

Your standard  average dreams are way cooler than my standard average dreams.

#7 Posted by CaptainObvious (2992 posts) -

I had a dream about Ryan and Vinny some time ago...

#8 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

If he is ignoring you, perhaps it's que to stop believing the staff would ever give a shit about you?

#9 Posted by wwfundertaker (1395 posts) -

Creepy.

#10 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

Maybe if you had some awesome rare soda, he would start talking to you.

#11 Posted by fentonalpha (819 posts) -
@sodiumCyclops said:
" If he is ignoring you, perhaps it's que to stop believing the staff would ever give a shit about you? "
Oh i learned that a long time ago my friend.
#12 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

You guys are weird...

#13 Posted by dbz1995 (4789 posts) -

I once shagged Luchadeer.

#14 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:
" guys are weird... "
#15 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -
@wwfundertaker said:
" Kreepy. "
#16 Posted by Mikemcn (6937 posts) -

I nominate you for best Topic Title of 2010.
#17 Posted by fentonalpha (819 posts) -
@Shini4444 said:
" Your standard  average dreams are way cooler than my standard average dreams. "
Yeah my dreams usually rock, but on the down side nightmares are nasty.  I have a reoccurring T-Rex that randomly appears in my dreams outta nowhere and tries to eat me, it may sound fun but it's scary as hell.  He'll probably turn up tonight and eat Gerstmann. Also my Zombie Apocalypse dream made me kinda glad it'll never happen, you haven't had a nightmare till you've been eaten to death by Zombies.
#18 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -
@Shini4444 said:
" Your standard  average dreams are way cooler than my standard average dreams. "
I was always under the assumption that everyone forgets their standard average dreams 

The only dreams I ever remember are nightmares and epic ones.
#19 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

what the fuck? :\ 

#20 Posted by Andorski (5173 posts) -

Weirdest fuckin' post I have read on GB in a while...

#21 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @ArchScabby said:
" guys are weird... "
"
This 
Also the only video game related dream I've ever had had something to do with cars flying, it happened after playing too much of burnout paradise 
#22 Posted by TheHBK (5458 posts) -

Ever had dreams of Ryan walking into your room naked and proceeding to annihilate your anus with his manhood?

#23 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -
@Whisperkill said:
" @Shini4444 said:
I was always under the assumption that everyone forgets their standard average dreams  The only dreams I ever remember are nightmares and epic ones. "
 You can train yourself to remember your dreams.  Increasing your "dream recall" capabilities, as it were.
#24 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -

Be happy that he just ignored you. 

Jeff and Ryan shrugged and left when i was being eaten by giant ass spiders the other night.

#25 Posted by LiquidPrince (15834 posts) -
@soundandcolour said:
" Dude, stop listening to the podcast before bed "
@Andorski said:
" Weirdest fuckin' post I have read on GB in a while... "
Those.
#26 Edited by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

I actually had a dream where I was in Liverpool with Ryan and Vinny the other night. 

Then I was abducted by aliens.

It was effing awesome.

#27 Posted by baconbits33 (1156 posts) -

.... I can only imagine what Jeff would say if he actually read this thread....

#28 Posted by Jimbo (9769 posts) -
@Kiemoe said:
" I can't remember too well, but I think I had a dream about Jeff recently as well. What's wrong with us!? "
Your unhealthy obsession with an internet celebrity is manifesting in your subconscious whilst you are asleep.

Oh, was that a rhetorical question?
#29 Posted by Tomarlyn (146 posts) -

Some things are best kept to yourself

#30 Posted by natetodamax (19169 posts) -
@soundandcolour said:
" Dude, stop listening to the podcast before bed "
The only time I ever listen to the podcast is when I'm in bed and I've never had a dream about the Giant Bomb staff.
#31 Posted by nrain (1274 posts) -

Christ what next, threads about dreams of naked giant bombers.

#32 Posted by GaZZuM (443 posts) -

When you're worthy... he will answer.

#33 Posted by ryoma122 (699 posts) -

i like jeff i think he's a stand up guy but if some one sneaks there way into my dream and then ignores 
me im gona bitch slap them so bad they aint gona no wat day it is and i dont care if its 
Jeff Gerstmann or the pope there all gona get them selfs a beet down

#34 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Sometimes i have dreams where i am having sexual intercourse with Salma Hayek so it's completely normal to dream about Jeff.

#35 Posted by Karn (690 posts) -

GET OUT OF MY SEAT, DUDER!

#36 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

You know you play too many games when video game characters get into your dreams.

#37 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

What the fuck is up with your dreams?!

#38 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

I'm sure you're very interesting to know.
#39 Posted by ObsideonDarman (640 posts) -

I had a dream that I was in the Giant Bomb offices sitting on the Couch doing a TANG but alas they ignored me like your dream

#40 Posted by punkxblaze (2948 posts) -

Sometimes I wonder if the staff hate us because of people like you.

#41 Edited by Jeust (10451 posts) -
@fentonalpha: Stop playing so much!  

Do people around you give you attention?
#42 Posted by Ubiquitous (571 posts) -
@wwfundertaker said:
"Creepy. "
#43 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

he's just a fucking gaming website owner / journalist.... whats wrong with you guys 

#44 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2408 posts) -
@Andorski said:
" Weirdest fuckin' post I have read on GB in a while... "
#45 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3069 posts) -

In my head, Jeff is sitting there, ice cold, not even blinking, not even changing facial expression.

Ice Cold Val Kilmer like in Heat, or that film in Denzel Washington. In that scene where they're watching that guy get killed on that screen, and everybody's freaking out except for Val Kilmer. He's just sitting there in his chair, hella ice cold. That dude is awesome.

#46 Posted by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -
@StarFoxA said:
" That sounds like a freaking awesome dream. "
I find it to be a freaking disturbing dream.
#47 Posted by KinkehNinja (9 posts) -
@fentonalpha said:
" @Shini4444 said:
Yeah my dreams usually rock, but on the down side nightmares are nasty.  I have a reoccurring T-Rex that randomly appears in my dreams outta nowhere and tries to eat me, it may sound fun but it's scary as hell.  He'll probably turn up tonight and eat Gerstmann. Also my Zombie Apocalypse dream made me kinda glad it'll never happen, you haven't had a nightmare till you've been eaten to death by Zombies. "
Seriously? I used to have a reoccurring dream about a T Rex eating me too, well he was trying to, he only got me once. Once was enough. 
#48 Posted by rjayb89 (7716 posts) -

You didn't play enough Jungler.

#49 Posted by Sanj (2342 posts) -

I dream of genie.
#50 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

well i looked on the internets and this is the answer i found
Ignore
To dream that you are ignoring someone or being ignored, represents some aspect of yourself which you are not paying enough attention to. Alternatively, it may reflect your real waking experiences of being ignored by that person.