• 65 results
Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Optix12

As bad as it was I have always loved Jim Carreys portrayal of the riddler, as he was in the first batman film I ever watched.

Dungeon defenders on steam please.

Melos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Melos

You want a Batman rant? No problem. Batman: The Animated Series is my mainstay because it is in many ways more accessible than the comics, but still generally faithful to the comics (with some horrible exceptions such as how Bane is handled). The Animated Series does a stellar job making generic characters like Mr. Freeze and Clayface interesting and easy to sympathize with, and it is the origin of Harley Quinn. The music is fantastic and carries the torch of the Tim Burton movies to the point that I now find the Animated Series theme to be as integral to Batman as Bob Kane. Plus, I prefer the Animated Series Bruce Wayne because he's dopey and affable, rather than a snarky playboy, and that seems to serve as both a better cover for and a more fascinating contrast to Batman. One caveat, though: I absolutely can't stand to watch the show after the budget was reduced and the new Batman Beyond art style was implemented, even if the quality of the writing is fairly consistent from earlier episodes.

Edit: Ugh, fixed some horrible tense shifting in that paragraph.

Dungeon Defenders on Steam, please!

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By nintendoeats

My favorite Batman thing is Batman.

I would like the Bastion code SVP.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By sparklykiss

The best Batman related thing is the first Robin, Dick Grayson. He was a stand in Batman for a short amount of time and he became hella sexy after being Robin and moving on to being Nightwing. Hubba hubba.

I wouldn't mind Dark Void!

...And more Dick Grayson talk. :D

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By Daveyo520

Batman the Animated Series was my favorite cartoon as a kid. I loved it so much. While I also loved the 1st movie I don't like it as much as I used too.

Halo Reach

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56  Edited By Dalai

I've never been a big Batman guy, but it did give us the zany pile of cells we call Adam West... and that's enough for me.

Bastion or Bastion... or if none of those, Bastion.

Camling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Camling

It is Batman: Arkham Asylum, I love that game and have played a whole lot of it. Sometimes in the future it is going to be replaced with Arkham City though.

Dungeon Defenders would be awesome, thanks.

Applekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Applekid

Most people would hate me for it but I enjoy the character Robin. If I had to choose something actually batman related I would go with the 2 original movies.

Dungeon Defenders for Steam

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Wikitoups

Still love the batman animated series and the first 2 batman films

Ill take bastion

Avatar image for diablochicken14
diablochicken14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#60  Edited By diablochicken14

Batman: The Animated Series is by far my favorite batman related thing. Batman Beyond is a very close second as well!

Bastion please.

rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By rawrnosaurous

My favorite batman thing would have to be Batman: The Animated Series it's really what got me into Batman when I was young and the fact that Arkham Asylum and City both use the voice cast from the series is something that really makes the game shine. I sometimes wonder if the game would be as good as it is if they used an entirely different voice cast.

Dark Void if you please.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#63  Edited By bed

probably this great batman game i played when i was a theme park once. otherwise, i haven't played or watched much batman stuff.  

HAY-LO PLEASE

Azrael764

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Azrael764

My favorite thing about batman is that he has all the best villains.

Dark Void please.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

One hour left!

Edit: Contest closed! The winner will be PMed and a new contest will begin tomorrow!

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By dystonym

Arkham Asylum is essentially the only Batman experience I've ever had that I enjoyed. I've seen all the films and thought they were sorely overrated, and I watched the cartoon but found them to be too childish and contrived. Arkham Asylum hit exactly the right spot between dark and gritty and that whole "FUCKING BATMAN YES" thing.

I'd like Dungeon Defenders on Steam please.