#1 Edited by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

Audio version: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/

Subscribe to us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/giant-bomb-community-podcast/id635771464

RSS Feed: feed://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/feed.xml

We asked for your help to make the best damn audio tribute to Ryan Davis and you guys delivered! On this very special episode of the GBCP show we pay tribute to the pape bear, Ryan Davis by talking about his accomplishments, what we loved about him, and much more. Special thanks to @aidros,@amlabella, @big_jon @endurancefun, @fattony12000, @gamer_152, @guiseppe, @lelcar, @metalgearsunny, @nyxfe, @reddenblack, @smtdante89 and @tireyo

You can reach us at giantbombcommunitypodcast@gmail.com!

<>

#2 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6988 posts) -

Thanks for putting this together.

#3 Edited by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

Oh damn... That quick huh?

Edit: I just want to apologize for sounding a bit terrible, and sound like I'm a reading kid robot. I did read what I wrote down so I wouldn't forget what I wanted to say.

...my heart is in the right place. Even though I'm embarrassed as hell, It was for Ryan, and I wanted to do it regardless. =-)

#4 Edited by Fattony12000 (7310 posts) -
<>

#5 Edited by JRock3x8 (248 posts) -

i really enjoyed the "highlights" podcast that the one guy put together but I want more - there are so many great ryan moments that are not on there.

#6 Posted by guiseppe (2840 posts) -

Man, I really wish my recording wasn't so fudged. Still, this is for Ryan, and I think most people should still hear what I'm saying. Thanks for putting this together.

#7 Posted by ReddenBlack (122 posts) -

Thanx for all your submissions guys!

#8 Posted by phampire (284 posts) -

Nice work duders!

#9 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Thanks a lot man, this comforted me on some level.

#10 Posted by Branthog (5563 posts) -

@jrock3x8 said:

i really enjoyed the "highlights" podcast that the one guy put together but I want more - there are so many great ryan moments that are not on there.

Do like I am. I'm going back through every Bombcast, since Arrow Pointing Down again. One or two episodes a week (I could do more per week, but want to enjoy them for years to come). Also going to start skimming through QuickLooks again. And definitely go through the Endurance Runs again.

Not going to listen to this podcast, though. Not today. Not for awhile. I just got to the point where I could go a whole day without something breaking me down into tears over Ryan.

#11 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

Thanks guys! :)

#12 Posted by MrPilkington (722 posts) -

Thanks Duders!

#13 Edited by TruthTellah (8826 posts) -

Awesome job everyone. This is great.

Personally, I just couldn't do it. I looked at a reminder every single day to record my own little tribute, and I couldn't get anything. I still want to eventually record something even if it's not for this. I'd just get speechless when thinking about all of this.