The Great Humble Key Purge (Various DLC + 4 games)

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Nubster

Hey guys!

With the Humble Capcom Bundle out in the wild, it got me to looking through some of my old purchases. Lo and behold, there are keys I've yet to redeem! Whether it be lack of interest or duplicate copies or whatever the case may be, I'm sitting on a bit of a pile of keys here. So what do we do in that case?

Why, in the spirit of charity, we give those fuckers away! Let me know which of the keys get grabbed and I'll update this post. First, the small fry...

(By the way, be nice please and only take one. And only take if you really want.)

This is a gift link for Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC. Just to be different.

K?H?5-Q2J33-DQQBY - Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit (I wonder if this kit includes any ?atman gear...)

2P9VK-???6W-MZPMQ - The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack (The missing characters are the time it will be two minutes after everyone lights up their pipe weed, brah.)

ANDNOW!

I've got four full-ass video game-ass video games to spread out. It seems wrong to give these out for nothing. What does this look like, a charity? So I'll put a little requirement on each of these, and then pick whichever one does best or belongs to who sends me the most money whatever I feel is the most fitting. One entry per person, one game per person, all of that fairness stuff comes into play here. Also, don't feel the need to have your picks for these catagories be limited to Giant Bomb-specific content, considering how much contentis just floating around out there in the wild.

Binding of Isaac + Wrath of Lamb DLC - What's your most favourite moment, idea, theme, etc. relating to Patrick Klepek's roguelike obsessions? Doesn't have to be Binding of Isaac specifically, but I gotta know you really love roguelikes! Or Patrick. (For the purposes of this catagory I'll allow anything that has roguelike tendencies, from level generation to enemy placement to permadeath.)

Strider - Hey, we all love old games, right? So does Jeff Gerstmann! He does lots of stuff with old games. Show me your favourite thing that relates to both Jeff Gerstmann and old video games. Video, gif, picture, podcast, anything that Jeff has done that pertains to old games. Big Jeffery says, "Post 'em!"

Batman: Arkham City GotY - For some reason, this reminds me of Ryan Davis. Don't know why. Can't put my finger on it. But I do want to put my finger on your favourite moment involving Ryan Davis! Take a trip down memory lane and pay respects the best way: remembering all of the laughs and good times he gave us!

DmC: Devil May Cry - Brad Shoemaker, noted character-action game genre enthusiast, declared that action has been neither "this sylish" nor "crazy" "in" "a" "good long while." And he's right! As a celebration of his good taste and prowess, let's see an example of Brad being a damn fine videogamesman. He's had his fair share of triumphs over the years and they need to be recognized!

So with that all being said and done and out of the way, have at 'er! I'll check up on this post to update the smaller keys that get grabbed but I'll decide the winners of the bigger games, say, around this time Friday? I'll PM the winners and update the post when that times comes. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

For Strider

"WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS HERE!?!?"

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By citizencoffeecake

Weeeelll I love Binding of Isaac. I got Real Platinum God for Rebirth on PS4/Vita but if that is the original I would like to play it as I never got into it before Rebirth. If someone has never played Isaac I would rather it go to them so they can experience the magic. As far as Patrick goes I just like how he meticulously analyzes why/how he died in an attempt to get further the next time be it in Spelunky or Isaac or whatever. And he fought for Isaac during GOTY deliberations and that made me happy even though those bastards shot it down.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By super2j

For DMC: Brad's triumph at the end of the mile high club mission in Modern warfare. Mile high is undoubtedly a special moment and I believe the beginning of #TeamBrad!!!

Loading Video...

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Junkboy

I think this is still @brad's greatest moment of triumph! The moment he was crowned Master of the Vulgarr. Never forget!!!!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for president_barackbar
President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

For Batman:

Loading Video...

Being quoted in The New Yorker is pretty badass.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Nubster

These are great so far! Keep 'em coming!

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Rotnac

Batman: Arkham City GotY

There's a lot of Ryan memories but I think one of my favorite ones was learning about his thing for sitting on cakes with his bare ass. I mean... it's so out there and hilarious and unexpected but wonderful at the same time.

Loading Video...

Runner up would be drinking randomass breast milk at a PAX panel

Figuelimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For binding of issac:

And as a little bonus, probably the most epic thing I ve seen in dark souls:

No Caption Provided

RhymesMcFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RhymesMcFist

For DmC: Brad's greatest video game triumph? The one that made us all believe in a thing called love -

Loading Video...