#1 Edited by effache (130 posts) -

The topic with clips of Jeff losing it is my favorite in a long time, so I figure I'd try making another for the next best laugh on the crew. I'll get the ball rolling with an instant classic while I look for some others:

Original Jeff topic: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/the-hardest-jeff-has-ever-laughed-on-video-1488606/

#2 Posted by Pr1mus (3904 posts) -

#3 Posted by wemibelec90 (1660 posts) -

This may not be compare to some other Vinny moments, but it's one I remember rather fondly. The perfect mix of immaturity and hilarity.

#4 Posted by Capum15 (4899 posts) -
#5 Posted by Stete (734 posts) -

This comes to mind, man I love this moment

#6 Posted by Vuud (1991 posts) -

Pretty sure it's this:

#7 Posted by PhilipDuck (547 posts) -

Fantastic!

#8 Posted by probablytuna (3655 posts) -

The Sleeping Dogs - Year of the Snake QL stands out for me cause I rewatched it recently.

#9 Posted by dudeglove (7838 posts) -

Maybe not the hardest, but at the start of this Vinny's childish glee coupled with Dave's indignation is glorious.

#10 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5479 posts) -

Op's video was the first to come to mind for me.

#11 Posted by ElixirBronze (426 posts) -

Perhaps the winner?

#12 Edited by Bollard (5531 posts) -

@pr1mus said:

/thread

EDIT: Actually that might be the hardest Brad has ever laughed on a show.

#13 Edited by DrZing (80 posts) -

There are so many hilarious moments from Load Our Last Souls and Brad's Demon's Souls series, but I think this one with Brad vs. the Huge Balls is pretty great! Original is here, part 2 at 22:00. Other premium ones to look for if anyone has them handy would be Vinny accidentally killing Quelaag's sister, getting kicked off a ledge by the surprise giant skeleton, and anytime there's a Black Knight 2000 dance. :)

#14 Posted by wemibelec90 (1660 posts) -

@bollard said:

/thread

I think I remember him laughing harder on the Hatsune Miku QL. Or during the camera mischief during the Playstation 4 reveal thingy.

#15 Edited by Humanity (9214 posts) -

I really love these threads.

#16 Edited by handlas (2679 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs when the car flips out of control in the sky. It was amazing and unexpected. Sorry I'm too lazy to go get it.

But, I just wanted to point out, how I'm amazed at Vinny's ability to break games. I never once had an issue with Sleeping Dogs and he managed to bug it out 3 times during Quick Looks. That's something to pride himself in.

edit: Oh I see it was posted. Good!

#17 Edited by csl316 (8653 posts) -

Ravaged and Hatsune Miku.

#18 Posted by xite (881 posts) -

Compared to Jeff there's just so many times Vinny's cracked up.

#19 Edited by Killroycantkill (1406 posts) -

These are all fantastic!

#20 Posted by Jertje (79 posts) -

I wouldn't say the hardest laugh from Vinny, but a golden moment for sure:

That entire QL is a gem :)

#21 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3833 posts) -

Ravaged or when the car bugged out and flew in the air in that Sleeping Dogs DLC, probably.

#22 Edited by themangalist (1735 posts) -

@vuud said:

Pretty sure it's this:

I always thought the Brad's moment of doubt "umm..." before losing it was what made this segment amazing.

Can't wait for a Brad thread.

#23 Posted by DiamondDag (8 posts) -

Perhaps the winner?

Easily the single funniest thing I've seen on this website. I was in pain from laughing so much.

Vinny losing it. Dave's "what the fuck!" Then he sounds so genuinely annoyed that he got shot.

"his fuckin' little thing..."

#24 Edited by ichthy (511 posts) -

Definitely Raving Rabbids Travel in Time. I think there's a few more points, but 6:20 is pretty good.

#25 Posted by Digitality (7 posts) -

Table pounding by Vinny:

#26 Posted by Jojojimmeny (60 posts) -

The ones that stick out in my mind the most are definitely the Ravaged Quick Look, and Frakes' crazy face (obviously!), but my absolute favorite has to be his awesome driving skills in the Year of the Snake Quick Look.. It's also one of my favorite reactions from Ryan, so it's extra special.

#27 Posted by Lukeweizer (2679 posts) -

Nothing is better than Vinny having fun.

#28 Edited by burgavo (255 posts) -

I love these threads,. I just can't help laughing along when vinny starts cracking up. I think the bot colony video from today had some good laughs (or maybe that was just me) until jimmy just got too frustrating for vinny to deal with and he walked out.

#29 Edited by jimmyfenix (3854 posts) -

@themangalist: Brad Laughing at the camera zooming in and out at sony gamescom will win that thread!

#31 Posted by billymagnum (824 posts) -

i recall in the motorbike ql vinny laughing so hard he was only getting high pitched wheezes out.

#32 Posted by Woozie (11 posts) -
@ichthy said:

Definitely Raving Rabbids Travel in Time. I think there's a few more points, but 6:20 is pretty good.

I think it's definitely this. It's the closest Vinny's ever sounded to literally breaking.

#33 Posted by TheHT (11242 posts) -

@bollard said:

Definitely. Definitively.

Yes.

@humanity said:

I really love these threads.

Haha yeah, these threads are basically best ofs.

#34 Edited by CornBREDX (5262 posts) -

Vinny is a chuckle head so he loses it a lot. It's already been mentioned, but I think the most he has lost it (and subsequently I laughed so hard at it the first time I saw it I couldn't breath properly for a solid 10 or 15 minutes) was that Ravaged quick look that's already been posted. I think it's when they think a guy is pro and is going to take off in one of the flying crafts but he flips it just like they keep doing- he loses it at that. He loses it several times in that video, though.

#35 Edited by Chaser324 (6527 posts) -

I think Bot Colony could be a hot new contender for this title.

#36 Edited by burgavo (255 posts) -

after reading billymagnum's post I decided to watch the motor bike QuickLook.

Watching the whole QL was pretty mind numbing so I wouldn't advise that, but it had some good moments once they started coop, I chose this part cause it has both Jeff and Vinny cracking up so enjoy.

#37 Edited by benpicko (2008 posts) -

Everybody lost it in that Second Life video

Edit:

Maybe not, but we need a Rorie thread

#38 Posted by Mezmero (1896 posts) -

This is nearly impossible on account of Vinny cracking up on a regular basis. I'd probably go with the Random PC Game video with Dave playing Outcast.

#39 Edited by roomac (34 posts) -

When Karen gets shocked?

#40 Posted by ike7779 (315 posts) -

Vinny & Brad both lose it pretty hard in this one.

#41 Posted by dsi1 (162 posts) -

@drzing said:

There are so many hilarious moments from Load Our Last Souls and Brad's Demon's Souls series, but I think this one with Brad vs. the Huge Balls is pretty great! Original is here, part 2 at 22:00. Other premium ones to look for if anyone has them handy would be Vinny accidentally killing Quelaag's sister, getting kicked off a ledge by the surprise giant skeleton, and anytime there's a Black Knight 2000 dance. :)

Man that might just be the best made GB Best Of/Supercut/whatever you want to call it ever.