#1 Edited by Murdouken (707 posts) -

Hello. Just thought I'd post this  http://www.wolfire.com/humble 

Basically, you get Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, Penumbra Overture and World of Goo for the low price of "whatever the fuck you want to pay." Obviously dicks are going to be paying $0.01 for them, and that's cool and all because that's the nature of these deals, but try not to be a dick and at least pay are reasonable sum. I payed $10 for all of them and I'm a faggot, and y'all surely want to one up a faggot right? 

Enjoy. 

Edit: I forgot to mention that the money goes to charity if you choose it to. Don't be tight.

#2 Edited by SBYM (1219 posts) -

I had $0.04 in my PayPal. So I paid that. Cry about it. :) 

Edit: Didn't mean for that to seem like trollin'; it wasn't. Thanks for informing me on this sweet deal.

#3 Posted by papuccino1 (311 posts) -

Read more information here:  http://www.wolfire.com/humble

All of the money you donate is divided between the developers and the charity cause, or you can donate everything to a single entity. Great games inlude:
World of Goo
Aquaria
Gish
Lugaru
Penumbra: Overture

This is for a great cause and all of the games work on all major OS systems: Windows, Linux and MAC. Have fun and please keep this bumped so others can benefit! :D

The sale will last 7 days.

EDIT: Completely forgot to mention that you can even gift the games for someone you know. You just need their email address. 

#4 Posted by The_A_Drain (3910 posts) -

Penumbra: Overture and World of Goo cannot be recommended enough by me. GO AND BUY THEM RIGHT NOW.

#5 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -
@papuccino1 said:
" Read more information here:  http://www.wolfire.com/humble

All of the money you donate is divided between the developers and the charity cause, or you can donate everything to a single entity. Great games inlude:
World of Goo
Aquaria
Gish
Lugaru
Penumbra: Overture

This is for a great cause and all of the games work on all major OS systems: Windows, Linux and MAC. Have fun and please keep this bumped so others can benefit! :D

The sale will last 7 days.

EDIT: Completely forgot to mention that you can even gift the games for someone you know. You just need their email address.  "
You can gift them? Awesome, I think I'm just gonna do that with my friend. I have World of Goo on Steam already, and I don't need any more games honestly.
#6 Posted by Siepher (255 posts) -

That is SUCH a catchy tune. 

I'm going to be humming that for the next couple of days.

#7 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

World Of Goo, Gish, and Lugaru are pretty fun so far. Aquaria runs very slow on my computer (not the fault of the game, this PC is not good for playin' games on), and there's next to no chance of Penumbra running on this either. Considering what I paid, though, this is quite great. If I actually had some real money, I'd have given a Hell of a lot more than what I did. I'll make it up by buying other stuff from these developers at for real prices in the future.

#8 Posted by ajamafalous (11591 posts) -

I just bought it myself, then gifted more copies to some friends.

#9 Posted by TurboMan (6942 posts) -

I've bought most of the games on this list at full price... might get it again for my Mac.

#10 Posted by FireSketch (827 posts) -

Sweet, thanks for telling me about this.
I'll probably pay $15, but only because it's you Eddie!

#11 Posted by papuccino1 (311 posts) -

I'm glad people are participating! :D Think of the children!

#12 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

Penumbra: Overture is pretty good, just thought I'd mention that

#13 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

This needs to frontpaged!

#14 Posted by papuccino1 (311 posts) -

I agree.

#15 Posted by Brockly46 (645 posts) -
@SeriouslyNow said:
"

This needs to frontpaged!

"
#16 Posted by Murdouken (707 posts) -

Front page it!

#17 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -

If only this was on Steam....

#18 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Never heard of wolfire.com before, so I don't think I'll be donating. If I was planning to donate, I would definitely buy those games for $0.01. That doesn't make me a bad person, I'm just taking advantage of the deal of a lifetime

#19 Posted by Murdouken (707 posts) -

Wolfire is the developer of the upcoming indie game Overgrowth, and they developed Lugaru HD. The charity is what you're donating for though, It's called Childs Play and they buy toys and games for kids in hospitals.

#20 Posted by Animasta (14460 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" Never heard of wolfire.com before, so I don't think I'll be donating. If I was planning to donate, I would definitely buy those games for $0.01. That doesn't make me a bad person, I'm just taking advantage of the deal of a lifetime "
yes it does, since paying $0.01 actually costs the developer money
#21 Posted by papuccino1 (311 posts) -

Bump. The sale is still going on guys!

#22 Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials (2233 posts) -

Anyone else not able to make Aquaria go?

Even when I mess around with the settings, it always plays the opening video really slow and then crashes. Does it not work with Win7?

#23 Posted by papuccino1 (311 posts) -

It works on Windows 7, I'm using it right now.

#24 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
#25 Posted by Haze (366 posts) -

Loving Aquaria so far, I cannot recommend this bundle enough. Needs some exposure for the GB boys if you ask me :)

#26 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5120 posts) -

If I had any spare money in my PayPal, I would be all over this deal.
#27 Posted by ArbitraryWater (10992 posts) -

Could I pay perhaps... $0? Just wondering....

#28 Posted by kelbear (496 posts) -

I was about to buy in at $15.

But then I realized it wasn't a Steam package. When I realized I'd have to archive and transfer the games to my various computers myself I was turned off. It's such a small hassle, but I'm so accustomed to this centralization through Steam that I don't want to bother with a separate set of games from my Steam Library unless I really wanted them.

I was shocked by this revelation, and I know it's a silly and unreasonable. I guess I might go and buy the games I specifically wanted through Steam, but apparently the convenience of Steam is more valuable to me than having the other games. Truth be told, I don't have a lot of time for actually playing games, so unless I have these small games sitting in the library waiting for me to come across them again at a later date, I probably won't ever fire it up and try them out.

#29 Posted by EVO (3778 posts) -

Holy shit, thanks for the heads up dude!

#30 Posted by kingofpeanuts (478 posts) -
#31 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

Samorost 2 was just added to the bundle. You don't have to pay again to get it, they just sent me an e-mail with a link back to the download page and it let me download it right away.

#32 Posted by trophyhunter (5804 posts) -

that is some bullshit hippy stuff right there

#33 Posted by kishan6 (1914 posts) -

a fellow mod db'r i see

#34 Posted by Bobdaman18 (700 posts) -

So...they're making it all free now?  Thats nice of them.