The Joys of Platform Gaming.

Monopolized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By Monopolized

So last night I had decided that I did not want to play Modern Warfare 2..which was odd because it was a game I have been playing very steadily since it's launch. Taking a break from that I had started to looking at my Glorious SNES...which over the years has turned from a great Silver/Grayish Knight...to well kind of yellow, but that's ok the color of it's skin doesn't matter I just wanted to play Mario there is something about an obstacle course like game (or a mario game) that always keeps me coming back to play again and again, holding down the Y button and running through a level trying to do it as fast as possible is somewhat satisfying when you actually complete the level..but that's something I couldn't say to the fact that after about 3 years of using my Xbox 360 controller the SNES controller in it's simple glory just really couldn't cut it.. honestly I haven't used a D-pad in years because the one on the 360 is well terrible. So I had found my self dying over and over again until finally getting used to the controls in a lobster claw like handle on the controller itself. Mario will always have a special place in my heart and I may buy a Wii just to play Super Mario World with a joystick.

Monopolized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Monopolized

So last night I had decided that I did not want to play Modern Warfare 2..which was odd because it was a game I have been playing very steadily since it's launch. Taking a break from that I had started to looking at my Glorious SNES...which over the years has turned from a great Silver/Grayish Knight...to well kind of yellow, but that's ok the color of it's skin doesn't matter I just wanted to play Mario there is something about an obstacle course like game (or a mario game) that always keeps me coming back to play again and again, holding down the Y button and running through a level trying to do it as fast as possible is somewhat satisfying when you actually complete the level..but that's something I couldn't say to the fact that after about 3 years of using my Xbox 360 controller the SNES controller in it's simple glory just really couldn't cut it.. honestly I haven't used a D-pad in years because the one on the 360 is well terrible. So I had found my self dying over and over again until finally getting used to the controls in a lobster claw like handle on the controller itself. Mario will always have a special place in my heart and I may buy a Wii just to play Super Mario World with a joystick.