Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fushichou187

Grace Chen, you so crazy.

No Caption Provided

LINK

Clicking on the banner gives a "Page not Found" error, but it's likely incoming for an announcement later today maybe?

It's a full-priced port so I'm really interested in if they're going to be touting any significant graphical/framerate improvements, or if it'll simply be marketed as $60 for the game with all the DLC i.e. GOTY/Complete Edition.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't own a PS3, so for me I don't really mind if it is just a "GOTY" that runs on the new hardware that I do own. I'd always like a game to be cheaper sure, but I'd pay €60 for it.

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So how will Sony deny this one?

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@forteexe21: game journalists talk to people outside PR and marketing and sometimes get information that hasn't been approved for release yet. When those mistakes are made the leak is usually reprimanded or terminated, the company clams up, and the information is released according to its original timeline or approved for early release through proper channels. A company like Sony is a multi headed hydra, not a single entity making every decision and talking point.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It would definitely need to be more than just 1080p/60fps to make me wanna pay 60 dollars for it again.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Sixty dollars shouldn't seem like a lot, but it does.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Its up on the Store when I go to it so it is official, and I'm not going to buy it. Played it once and that was all I needed.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Oh my god, if they try to deny it now, I will lose my shit. I hate that game companies are so secretive.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

$60 is kind of nuts. $40 sounds perfect. Either way, since I have the original I won't get it unless I get some sort of a deal from Sony.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

One of the worst kept secrets in gaming.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

$60 is fine, plenty of people, like me, didn't play the original..so it's worth it. I love how everyone assumes everyone plays every game. Last of Us just came out last year its not like they're asking 60 for a 7 year old game.

Nubikal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nubikal

"SCEA can confirm The Last of Us Remastered is coming to PS4, and we'll be sharing more details with you shortly." - by SCEA PR team

— Shuhei Yoshida (@yosp) April 9, 2014

As for the price, in the UK the I don't think I've seen the base game go for less than £20 (current best is around £26), and the season pass still goes for a minimum of £16. $60/£40 doesn't seem unreasonable for the two put together and ported to PS4.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

$60 is fine, plenty of people, like me, didn't play the original..so it's worth it. I love how everyone assumes everyone plays every game. Last of Us just came out last year its not like they're asking 60 for a 7 year old game.

Yeah, I'm in that boat as well. My PS3 died last March so I never got to play it. Can't wait.

-Cipher-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By -Cipher-

Hmm, I was hoping they'd maybe let you pay a $20 fee and be able to play it using the previous gen disc, like they did with AC:BF. With $60 however i'm expecting more than just the DLC. Last of Us graphics were already the best in the industry by the time they came out, so i'd like to see how they will top that.