• 129 results
#101 Posted by Delta_Ass (3274 posts) -

They need to make it an Xbox Live Arcade game.

#102 Posted by GODWASP (41 posts) -

Could someone help me out and post links of tnt videos with cards against humanity. cheers.

#103 Posted by Trilogy (2648 posts) -
#104 Posted by GODWASP (41 posts) -

Cheers mate.

#105 Posted by Slab64 (1054 posts) -

@jking47 said:

"A real consistency to the jokes embedded on the cards becomes apparent once you’ve seen the full deck. too. Some of Temkin’s friends are still in Chicago, while others have jobs or graduate school elsewhere."

Can you spot the typo in this sentence? Hey man if you need someone to fucking run spellcheck for you before you post an article let me know. I am sure its not like you get paid for this stuff anyways.

#106 Posted by 5 (9 posts) -

@Slab64: I get that you like klepek but I'd be pretty embarrassed if I wrote for a living and couldn't fucking click spellcheck or actually proofread something I wrote before putting it online.

#107 Posted by Slab64 (1054 posts) -

@5: Good thing that isn't the case. I'd hate for you to be embarrassed.

#108 Posted by Shaka999 (466 posts) -
#109 Posted by Thelyfe (19 posts) -

This article lead to a rousing game of the original concept being played between friends at a bar tonight. Necessary addition to future expansion pack answers = "bucket o chicken" and "bloody sheets"

It really was a great night with friends. Thanks P.K. special sauce

#110 Posted by ApeGantz (217 posts) -

I thought this was a news report about CAH being available....I was fooled.

Purchased some knives instead :(

#111 Posted by Neodiablo (5 posts) -

I hope the success of the Battleship movie will lead towards a CAH movie

#112 Posted by Nerolus (245 posts) -

@Humanity: I imagined you saying this with a beard, monocle, leather fedora hat and a utilikilt.

#113 Posted by Humanity (9025 posts) -

@Nerolus: All perfectly appropriate fashion choices and accessories. I'm also wearing sandals and black socks; my watch has a calculator and linux on it. This is how us people with opinions dress.

#114 Posted by ThePantheon (717 posts) -

Brad Shoemaker is a king and I will not stand for your typical Tricky treachery you torrid trashfilled taffy-swilling tugnut with text tantamount to treason!!!

#115 Posted by Cashewual (156 posts) -

Come back in stock already! :(

#116 Posted by FlipperDesert (2082 posts) -

I want to get this game so bad, they need to make more prints of these. :(

#117 Posted by Nymphonomicon (97 posts) -

When I saw "Humans VS Zombies Source" I thought it was on the Source Engine...

#118 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4966 posts) -

@jking47 said:

"A real consistency to the jokes embedded on the cards becomes apparent once you’ve seen the full deck. too. Some of Temkin’s friends are still in Chicago, while others have jobs or graduate school elsewhere."

Can you spot the typo in this sentence? Hey man if you need someone to fucking run spellcheck for you before you post an article let me know. I am sure its not like you get paid for this stuff anyways.

Really? That's all you got? A typo? Yo, there's a typo in your sentence: "I am sure it's not like you get paid for this stuff anyways." instead of "I am sure its not like you get paid for this stuff anyways.". Try again, friend.

#119 Posted by xXxLYNCHxXx (162 posts) -

Yay, my copy with first expansion just arrived... I guess I'll see how terrible my friends are.

#120 Posted by mwarnerdesign (3 posts) -

awesome awesome game.

#121 Posted by Cheesebob (1235 posts) -

One day I hope this comes to England

#122 Posted by JaTochNietDan (3 posts) -

Sounds like a great laugh.

#123 Posted by chilipeppersman (1158 posts) -

@JaTochNietDan: yea it does sound like a really funny game to play

#124 Posted by LikeaSsur (1509 posts) -

I just ordered my copy! I can't wait to play it with my friends, I think I'll do it TNT style. Something as sacred as "First Cards Against Humanity Game" should be preserved throughout the years.

#125 Posted by CtrlAltDft (3 posts) -

@Humanity: My first experience with this game was at PAX East when a group of strangers invited me to start a new game with them. Our game of four eventually turned into a group of twenty as the cards would catch the ears of individual passerbys and they would stand around the table to join us until the cards ran out.

#126 Posted by EvilDeathsyth (46 posts) -

nice

#127 Posted by Maddman60620 (117 posts) -

Finally got my copy of the game, cant wait to cook out and bring this along to play

#128 Posted by Tupacalypse (131 posts) -

on the waiting list, goddamn i cannot wait

#129 Posted by themaster408 (70 posts) -

Played it a few times, it's a great party game. Just make sure you got a couple weeks till you play it again and you're solid.

#130 Posted by Wallzii (173 posts) -

I honestly can't wait to get my hands on this game and sit around a table with a group of friends playing it with many beers in hand. I've got the Canadian version pre-ordered, and it is supposed to ship in 1-2 weeks.