The mod...

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Belonpopo

The greatest made ever has been thought of...but not made. Some of you may remember this tread from a couple weeks ago ,but I want to repost because I didn't really know how to use the site when I made it. Anyway the Great Billy Mays mod. Basically any characters of size would work ,the first one I thought of was Marcus Fenix, imagine Billy spitting out the classic one liners from the series such as "Aw come on!" and "Eat shit and die!'
         The second I thought of was the Heavy from Team Fortress 2, he would be great the taunts would be classic when Billy taunts with is mini-gun equiped he whipes it down with Orange-Glo, after a melee kill he (By the way melee weapon would be the Gopher) he shouts "Shut your whore mouth when Billy Mays is talking", lastly after a shotgun kill he uses an Oxi-Clean bleach pen to wipe of blood and gore. 
         To be clear I did and still do have respect Billy Mays and I think of before he passed away.( If you don't know what a Gopher is heres a link) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx3ZpRL0x7g

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By VWGTI

I think you just fucked my mind.

klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By klownboots

All sorts of awesome are bound to come from this.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By iam3green

funny stuff, billy is the best out there.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

I suggest you mod him into Portal, somehow. "Hi, Billy Mays here with the Companion Cube! Ever feel lonely in these gray halls? Wish you had a friend? Well, here's the Companion Cube, and he can be yours for three easy payments of $9.95!"

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Belonpopo

"Billy Mays here for the Electro-Sapper 3000! Sick of those pesky ass turrets blocking your path to a control point ,intel
 or are they just plain spawn killin' you. Well no more with this reuseable,rechargeable ,and recycleable device of sabotage. You can turn those turrets into a electrified pile of scap! Just charge your sappers for a 3-4 hours and your ready for sapping! They have the power take down a fully upgraded fully loaded sentry gun and is sure to teach the damn enginys a lesson. Order now and I'll send you 3 sappers come built in with FREE cloaking device!...BUT WAIT!!!! order know and I'll send you 6 sappers and 6 cloakers for just one easy payment of $19.95!

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By beargirl1

oh my god