#1 Edited by JayEH (523 posts) -

So I saw in Jeff's tumblr that they were working on a weekly Wednesday show and this seems like it will be it. What are your predictions on what it will be? Maybe a live stream of them playing lesser known games that came out during the week that they didn't have time to quick look? Speed reviews?

#2 Edited by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

live quick looks of that weeks releases.

#3 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7077 posts) -

I really hope they do call the first episode That's A Ratio/That's Horatio.

#4 Posted by Excast (905 posts) -

Any word if this will be free or premium content?

#5 Edited by Pr1mus (3869 posts) -
#6 Posted by Hailinel (24392 posts) -

A more in-depth look at the week's new releases, as opposed to naming off a few on the Bombcast and glossing over the rest, I imagine.

#7 Posted by JayEH (523 posts) -

@excast: I assume not since premium shows usually say they are premium in the title. It might be subject to change though.

#8 Edited by Excast (905 posts) -

@jayeh: Well, sometimes they do. I've seen a lot of video content that isn't really all that clearly marked though..the Jar time vids for example.

#9 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Live Nintendownload Xpress

#10 Posted by mrcraggle (1903 posts) -

Isn't this just what they're doing instead as they're out for PAX next Friday?

#11 Posted by Flacracker (1654 posts) -

Random PC game every Wednesday would be best.

#12 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2239 posts) -

Nobody knows yet.

#13 Posted by TheHT (11132 posts) -

I'm guessing it's a bunch of short quick looks or a shopping channel style rundown. Or both. Or neither! SHITS CRAZY SON!!!

#14 Posted by DeeGee (2121 posts) -

@mrcraggle: Nah, they mentioned on Friday this is going to be the new Wednesday show if people like it.

#15 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk better fucking be on this show.

#16 Edited by Nictel (2406 posts) -

Quick looks of quick looks. It's gonna be real meta.

#17 Posted by Andorski (5268 posts) -

Weekly book readings of the week's film novelization releases.

#18 Edited by Nightriff (4989 posts) -

Unprofessional Wednesdays with current games, rather it would just be a weekly RPCG...

#19 Posted by mcmax3000 (277 posts) -

Isn't this just what they're doing instead as they're out for PAX next Friday?

I think PAX is still a few weeks out

#20 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

Vinny seems to think it will be really stupid so it will probably be pretty cool whatever it is.

#21 Edited by Shoey920 (55 posts) -

The eventuality of a live stream 5 days a week is getting closer to reality.

#22 Posted by Nux (2330 posts) -

Maybe its a rundown of all the week's new releases kinda like what they do on the bombcast but with video.

#23 Edited by 49th (2727 posts) -

How can I get anything done with 3 live streams a week?

#24 Posted by BeachThunder (11830 posts) -

@shoey920 said:

Monday Morning Motown?

#25 Posted by Winternet (8014 posts) -

NDX in video format.

BOOM!!! *drops mic*

#26 Edited by rentacop (107 posts) -
@shoey920 said:

Reminds me of the FGC schedule that started about a year ago. It's pretty awesome that the internet allows news/talk-show type shows all week that cater to my interests.

#27 Edited by jeffrud (382 posts) -
#28 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2216 posts) -

Something to look forward to each day, now if only Saturdays had something as well.

#29 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

I presumed it was just Live Quick Looks for Tomb Raider, SimCity, and maybe something else coming out this week, but it could be goofier!

#30 Posted by Mister_V (1265 posts) -

I think they said they are doing a Tomb Raider QL on Tuesday so it's not that. Looking forward to it whatever it is.

#31 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4706 posts) -

Didn't Jeff talk about missing the tightness of the old Hotspot stuff? Something about how having to get it right and tight in a 44 minute context made it better because he had to be on the ball or something like that?

I'm kind of hoping it's something like the old hotspot stuff. More focused and less "herp derp" would be a welcome addition to their livestream catalog.

#33 Edited by Picsl (201 posts) -

@oldirtybearon said:

Didn't Jeff talk about missing the tightness of the old Hotspot stuff? Something about how having to get it right and tight in a 44 minute context made it better because he had to be on the ball or something like that?

I'm kind of hoping it's something like the old hotspot stuff. More focused and less "herp derp" would be a welcome addition to their livestream catalog.

I agree, they already have Unprofessional Fridays and most of their stuff is pretty laid back. I would like to see something that's a bit more tightly produced, especially now that video reviews are gone, and I Love Mondays is waay more casual than it used to be.

#34 Posted by alternate (2695 posts) -

I can see them dropping the "out this week" bit from the bombcast - they seem to be bored and dismissive when the cast gets to that stage - and just talking about that stuff live on the sofa which a few clips or jumping in to each game for 10 minutes.. Would make sense for the smaller releases that are not worth a full quicklook.