#1 Posted by BloodStaindWings (23 posts) -

I think theys should burn the whole thing!

The new dashboard is horrid and looks cheap as hell.
I cant remember the exact age but the average age of an xbox 360 owner is somthing like 20 - 35yrs? Oo
What 20+ male is gunna want these gay looking things running round there 306?
I'm 21yrs old and i think the 'Blades' suits the 360, its clean, smart and looks kool :]
anyway let meand everyone else know what you think :]
Peace and adios
[Dave]

#2 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

Thew new dashboard >>>>>>>>>>>> old dashboard.

#3 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

You don't have to use avatars, they say you can still use gamerpics, also I agree with it looking cheap, only when a theme wasn't in use though, it looks far better with one. Overall I like it.

#4 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

i love it

#5 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I don't like the new look

#6 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

I think its waaay to plane and, well, simple. Not enough class, every section looks the same pretty much, a row of, well, tiles I guess. Its not much diversity, but I see how they tried to take a bit of the XMB's layout, in a way.

But blades are also horrible, mainly because of the sluggishness of it, but they look nicer than this new dashboard.

#7 Posted by theycallmeryan (100 posts) -
Blu_Magic said:
"Thew new dashboard >>>>>>>>>>>> old dashboard.
"
Agreed.
#8 Posted by theycallmeryan (100 posts) -
Blu_Magic said:
"Thew new dashboard >>>>>>>>>>>> old dashboard.
"
Agreed.
#9 Posted by Relys (984 posts) -

Besides the blatant Mii ripoffs, I love it.

#10 Edited by Xelloss (213 posts) -

I will have to play around with it to decide.  Personally I think the bladed style was unique and was what Microsoft is going for.  This is kinda like redesigning the system to look completely so you can't recongnize it.  But I was reading and they will let you use the old design if you want to.

#11 Posted by Standing_Gopher (129 posts) -

I don't think it looks particularly great, but I'm fine with it as long as it's faster to find content on the marketplace.