#1 Edited by TooWalrus (12978 posts) -

Is it just me? Or has the latest update to the Xbox.com website taken a step backwards. It seems awkward to me, for a few small reasons.

• Who's online? I have one friend online at the moment. Is it Creative Chaos3 becasue his name is higlighted? Or is it Brittney IRiotI because her avatar appears?
  • What's the deal with my avatars speech bubble? We only have 21 characters available to type our motto, but the words are all in small font in the corner of the speech bubble. It looks a bit odd, doesn't it?

It also seems to be sluggish and clunky. Maybe some assets just aren't loading for me? What do other Xbox.com users think about the "update?"
#2 Posted by clubsandwich (3796 posts) -

it looks better, way way better.

#3 Posted by Pie (6937 posts) -

Never use xbox.com anyway

#4 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Looks better.

#5 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -
@clubsandwich said:
" it looks better, way way better. "
Yeah, but was it necessary to change it? It doesn't make sense.
#6 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
@RedSox8933 said:
"
@clubsandwich said:
" it looks better, way way better. "
Yeah, but was it necessary to change it? It doesn't make sense. "
I think it looks better. But no, there was no need to change it, and I feel it was more practical before.
#7 Edited by Xenos_19 (118 posts) -

I found it really weird too, as I could not find out how to compare games anymore, I was looking for a while but I could not find the function anymore

It sure looks nice, but it has lost a lot of its functionality

#8 Posted by TwoOneFive (9461 posts) -

yeah a lot of things seem pointless, like the speech bubble. it makes you think they are going to allow you to add way more characters, but i doubt that. 

#9 Posted by Cynical_M (383 posts) -

There really was no need for the change...Not a big fan of it...