• 55 results
#51 Edited by Indiana_Jenkins (420 posts) -

Vita quicklooks...

lol.

#52 Posted by jiggajoe14 (1578 posts) -

@joeyravn said:

@demoskinos said:

I hope y'all like Dota

I don't like Dota 2 the game, but I love Dota 2 the content (aka The Daily Dota). I've been missing it so fucking much this past week. I'm so glad it's coming back in a few minutes! :D

Same. Played once when I was drunk, got my ass reamed, and haven't played since lol. Can't wait for some black hole :p

#53 Posted by BaneFireLord (3144 posts) -

Sit Vinny in front of a camera, a microphone, and an open world game. Let the magic commence.

Oh good lord. "Vinny Plays Morrowind With No Walkthroughs." "Vinny Plays All the PS2-Era GTA Games." "Vinny Dicks Around With Skyrim Mods: Smooth Faces Edition." "Vinny Fucks Around in Just Cause 2 for 2 Hours A Day, 5 Days A Week." I would pay a significant amount of money to watch any of those.

#54 Posted by MOAB (524 posts) -

@banefirelord said:

Well, it'll give me a chance to finally work my way through all the Endurance Runs. Been here coming on 4 years and have only gotten about halfway through the Persona 4 one.

heathen

#55 Posted by EuanDewar (5160 posts) -

I mean, the job of a website like this is to produce content so I would hope it wouldn't be

#56 Posted by ch3burashka (6088 posts) -

I thought you meant a wasteland of game content in general to which my response is, "Play old games you haven't gotten around to."

The wasteland of GB content is much more difficult to bear. Hopefully they'll figure something out. Make some QL:Throwbacks!

#57 Edited by Benny (2010 posts) -

Honestly I think now more than ever you'll see some incredibly goofy, out of left field content. And I think that's when GB is at its best, just looking at weird goofy shit that nobody else cares about.