#1 Posted by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

To me, the scrub leagues have been more appealing than say, TNT or Quicklook EXs. I was wondering what the plans were for the next one and are they taking suggestions?

Classic games like Pac-Man were really great because they are simple games, but perhaps this time something a bit more modern that will scratch your classic marble madness itch? That's right.... Rock of Ages Ski-Ball Scrub League!!!! You play for simple points, you can mess with the other guy on the screen, you get a few chances so it's not over too quickly, and who doesn't like ski-ball? Also, if you don't know what Rock of Ages is, go spend the ten bucks and treat yourself to a gem.

Make it happen!!

#2 Posted by Herocide (440 posts) -

Any new Scrub League is a good Scrub League in my books.

#3 Posted by Swoxx (3000 posts) -

Queue people begging for a new scrub league for a year then bitch about the game they choose.

sarcasm.

#4 Posted by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

They should let the members sponsor scrub league contestants and have cool contests revolving around the idea where say "Dave" is in the scrub league playing for some dude at home. If "Dave" wins, then the guy at home gets a movie poster or whatever but what makes the prize really cool is it has to be signed by that winner so in this case, signed by "Dave". Personalized, for the community, and they could even make it premium member only thing. 
 Ideas!

#5 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I'd pay good money to see a Catherine Scrub League, the one Catherine tournament that was made as a joke was super awesome to watch.

#6 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

I'd pay good money to see a Catherine Scrub League, the one Catherine tournament that was made as a joke was super awesome to watch.

it's true, that was hilarious

X FACTOR

#7 Posted by jakob187 (21671 posts) -

I wanna see a League of Legends Scrub League. I mean, none of them have played it...which means we can all get mad at them for screwing shit up as well as laughing at their misfortunes of turret diving and feeding the shit out of each other. = D

#8 Posted by Slayeric (262 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

I wanna see a League of Legends Scrub League. I mean, none of them have played it...which means we can all get mad at them for screwing shit up as well as laughing at their misfortunes of turret diving and feeding the shit out of each other. = D

This sounds amazing and I wish that it would happen.

I want to see them do another fighting game scrub league.

#9 Posted by bartok (2480 posts) -

They should do a Scrub League of Persona 3.

#10 Posted by Little_Socrates (5677 posts) -

Every game suggested so far is a good idea.

#11 Posted by Codeacious (960 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

Oh hell, this would be the best thing ever. They can do 3v3s too, to keep the match sizes small and maximize the number of teams.

#12 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

Quick look EX's Aren't supposed to be entertaining, they are the informative/not funny version of the Quicklooks.

#13 Posted by Deadmanforking (577 posts) -

Tetris Battle Gaiden! Or anther fighting game.

#14 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

This would be a great thing. Maybe have ten people from the offices divided into two teams and battle each other to the death.

#15 Posted by BlaineBlaine (463 posts) -

Dark Souls Scrub League.

#16 Posted by Foil1212 (444 posts) -

I know almost nothing about LoL, but I would LOVE to watch other people who know nothing fail at it.

#17 Edited by Slayeric (262 posts) -

Word Fighter Scrub League. MAKE IT HAPPEN, GB CREW!

#18 Posted by Moonshadow101 (567 posts) -

Fighting scrub league.

Not a fighting game, just actual fighting. I want them to fight.

#19 Edited by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

Bumparoonie

The awesomeness that was the Fortune Street TNT left me wanting for more infighting between the Whiskey crew.

The Catherine tourneys I've seen have been a great mix of the pace and intensity of a fighting game mixed with the cerebral thinking of a puzzle game a la Tetris Battle Gaiden or Super Puzzle Fighter.

#20 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2993 posts) -

league of legends because they would hate playing it and I would love watching it

#21 Posted by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -

they should make it Saints Row 3 to see who can vehicle surf on a plane for as long as possible while Will Smith is controlling it

#22 Posted by Jeffsekai (7032 posts) -

League of Legends

#23 Posted by ThePickle (4182 posts) -

Fortune Street.

#24 Posted by Sgtpierceface (624 posts) -

Apples to Apples?

#25 Posted by DudeSupreme (212 posts) -

So did Vinny ever get that Joust machine working? ;)