The nostalgia quest.

Marnox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By Marnox

I've had this urge to play some good olg point-and-click adventures games. gog.com sells Simon the Sorcerer for really cheap. I do own it, but only the version without audio. So I really want to play it with a full voice cast. Hm. 
 The quest system on this site is really hard, I wish I understod the clues better. At least I put together a great list of the games I own!
 I posted this in the Fable 2 forum, so for no reply, big shock. I really want to replay it, but I'm afraid I will overwrite my first character. Hm...

Marnox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Marnox

I've had this urge to play some good olg point-and-click adventures games. gog.com sells Simon the Sorcerer for really cheap. I do own it, but only the version without audio. So I really want to play it with a full voice cast. Hm. 
 The quest system on this site is really hard, I wish I understod the clues better. At least I put together a great list of the games I own!
 I posted this in the Fable 2 forum, so for no reply, big shock. I really want to replay it, but I'm afraid I will overwrite my first character. Hm...