Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By Verdugo

No Caption Provided
In more important news, F.E.A.R 2 so far has been going great. It's definitely a disturbing and unsettling game, and the combat is satisfying. I'm not really convinced I can place it higher than F.E.A.R 1 so far though, but for the most part it has been on par with it. Anyone who has played through F.E.A.R 1 and hasn't gotten this yet really should get it now.

Later.

-Verdugo
Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Verdugo

No Caption Provided
In more important news, F.E.A.R 2 so far has been going great. It's definitely a disturbing and unsettling game, and the combat is satisfying. I'm not really convinced I can place it higher than F.E.A.R 1 so far though, but for the most part it has been on par with it. Anyone who has played through F.E.A.R 1 and hasn't gotten this yet really should get it now.

Later.

-Verdugo
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I've had FEAR for about a year. It's still in the plastic wrap. I really need to get on top of that one. Also, dude, I just passed 1000 posts yesterday or the day before. I'm not trying to rain on your parade here or anything, though, so don't take that the wrong way. Anyway, congratulations.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Someday, I'll get over the 2,000 post marker.  When that day will come, I have no idea, but I'm content with the four digits I have now. 

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Verdugo

lol, 2000 posts. I doubt I'll ever get that many.