This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mongoose23 (71 posts) -

So what do you all think about it so far?

#2 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

It's a game, and there's lightsabers.

#3 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
systech said:
"It's a game, and there's lightsabers."
I heard that they confirmed that there will be wookies in it yesterday.
#4 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"systech said:
"It's a game, and there's lightsabers."
I heard that they confirmed that there will be wookies in it yesterday."
Great. Here they go, fuckin up the Star Wars anthology by adding in random shit that doesn't belong.
#5 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -

It looks cool, but I doubt my current computer will run it. And I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon, so unless my computer blows up and I'm forced to buy a new one, I think I'll be forced to give it a miss.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"DualReaver said:
"systech said:
"It's a game, and there's lightsabers."
I heard that they confirmed that there will be wookies in it yesterday."
Great. Here they go, fuckin up the Star Wars anthology by adding in random shit that doesn't belong."
I know man, what the fuck, right?
#7 Posted by Willy105 (4688 posts) -

Either they add space combat or not getting it.

No fee either.

#8 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Looking forward to it personally. Only because I don't usually play MMOs or even any Star Wars games.

#9 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
systech said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"DualReaver said:
"systech said:
"It's a game, and there's lightsabers."
I heard that they confirmed that there will be wookies in it yesterday."
Great. Here they go, fuckin up the Star Wars anthology by adding in random shit that doesn't belong."
I know man, what the fuck, right?"

Next thing you know they are going to confirm space travel. That's fucking SOE shit right there.
#10 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"systech said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"DualReaver said:
"systech said:
"It's a game, and there's lightsabers."
I heard that they confirmed that there will be wookies in it yesterday."
Great. Here they go, fuckin up the Star Wars anthology by adding in random shit that doesn't belong."
I know man, what the fuck, right?"

Next thing you know they are going to confirm space travel. That's fucking SOE shit right there."
That's when I start to boycott this game.
#11 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
systech said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"systech said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"DualReaver said:
"systech said:
"It's a game, and there's lightsabers."
I heard that they confirmed that there will be wookies in it yesterday."
Great. Here they go, fuckin up the Star Wars anthology by adding in random shit that doesn't belong."
I know man, what the fuck, right?"

Next thing you know they are going to confirm space travel. That's fucking SOE shit right there."
That's when I start to boycott this game."

Fo sho
#12 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -
Willy105 said:
"Either they add space combat or not getting it.

No fee either."
You still expect MMORPGs to not have a fee?  Aww, that's cute.
#13 Posted by Mongoose23 (71 posts) -
Kombat said:
"Willy105 said:
"Either they add space combat or not getting it.

No fee either."
You still expect MMORPGs to not have a fee?  Aww, that's cute."
yeah if you want good dedicated servers your going to have to pay a fee, or else you will have a crappy MMO
#14 Posted by m1k3 (1325 posts) -

If its like / better than SWG before all the updates that fucked it up, then im gonna try it out

#15 Posted by BoG (5181 posts) -