• 76 results
#1 Posted by cosi83 (401 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs. Recently returned from Hong Kong and I quite like old John Woo and Johnnie To. Crackdown, GTA4 and Saints Row 3 all rocked my world. I wonder, are you free to roam the entire island, the peak and bay for instance?

#2 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Far Cry 3. :/

#3 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs, just about to start it right now though.

#4 Posted by watchmen877 (23 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs

#5 Posted by laserbolts (5331 posts) -

XCOM. Dont know if I will ever get around to it.

#6 Posted by DatCrab (10 posts) -

Dark Souls.

#7 Posted by mak_wikus (537 posts) -

XCOM.

#8 Posted by elessarLOTR (58 posts) -

Dust an Elysian Tale

#9 Posted by pyromagnestir (4327 posts) -

Either The Walking Dead, because I know it's going to be spoiled in the GOTY podcasts, or XCOM because it seemed awesome.

#10 Posted by Acura_Max (70 posts) -

Any 2012 game because I haven't played any of them.

#11 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1258 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs and Dragon Dogma.

#12 Posted by commonoutlier (136 posts) -

Dishonored, because it was one of the few blockbuster games this year that I was quite excited about...but I think I might get that for Christmas, anyway.  And I'm quite happy to play Dark Souls and my recently purchased The Walking Dead for now.

#13 Posted by deox (226 posts) -

Dishonored.

#14 Posted by Ghostiet (5289 posts) -

Journey. I don't have a credit card, I don't know anyone with a credit card, I don't have any pre-paid scratch cards for PSN (I ain't even sure if they're around), that boxed version ain't here and I don't even know anyone with the game who would let me "steal" it, so yeah.

#15 Posted by amir90 (2171 posts) -

The year isn't over just yet, but I would have to say Dragon's Dogma and Borderlands 2. The latter I might be able to play before the 31st, but it depeonds if I can get my CPU fixed.

#16 Posted by believer258 (12000 posts) -

I haven't gotten to play Journey or The Darkness 2 yet, though I may get to play them before the end of the year. I can't think of anything else that I really want to play that I didn't get to play this year.

#17 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

Dragon's Dogma probably, would have said Sleeping Dogs but I'll play it eventually, DD I won't.

#18 Posted by MocBucket62 (1247 posts) -

Probably The Walking Dead. Might get all the episodes next year.

#19 Posted by BeefyGrandmole (356 posts) -

Sleeping dogs, dishonoured and borderlands 2

#20 Posted by doobie (605 posts) -

sleeping dogs. will by it when it's on offer in the steam sales though.

#21 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5841 posts) -

Lumines: Electronic Symphony

I regret not having wasted hundreds of hours on it this year :(

#22 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Pokemon Conquest. I'm almost done with Final Fantasy XIII-2 (which I'm oddly seeing absolutely nowhere in GOTY discussions), so some room for it should open up soon.

#23 Posted by Blur_Fan (142 posts) -

More Dark Souls - Played about 15 hours total in 2011. SInce then its just been Skyrim, Skyrim , Dota 2, Skryim, Guild Wars 2, Skyrim, Skryim, Skyrim, FTL

#24 Posted by Zekhariah (697 posts) -

Assuming this does not have to be a 2012 release, probably GTA vice city. I picked up all of the gta games awhile ago, with the intention of at least giving a little bit of time to one of them. At the moment all I have done is confirm that vice city allows 1080p and still looks reasonable (maybe a bit less visuasl garnishment, but its not pixelated or murky).

#25 Posted by Kedi2 (252 posts) -

Far Cry 3 and Sleeping Dogs

#26 Posted by Atlas (2454 posts) -

The Witcher 2. So mad at myself for not getting into the game before Skyrim came out last year and consumed my life for three months, and despite a couple of attempts I didn't launch back into it in earnest this year, so it'll probably be a mid-2013 game at this point, once I've caught up on a few 2012 games, and then there's next year's early releases such as BioShock Infinite, SimCity, and maybe Dead Space 3 unless they ruined it.

As for 2012 games, I'd have liked to have beaten Darksiders II and The Darkness II, both of which I own and didn't even touch this year.

Oh man, I still need to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Oh, was ever a gentleman thus grieved as I...with first world problems?

#27 Edited by Zuldim (290 posts) -

Journey, probably. I just can't justify paying $15 for a 3 hour game, regardless of how much I think I'd like it.

Hopefully it'll go on a PSN sale, eventually. We shall see.

If not that, then maybe Fez? I don't have a 360 though, so I'm kind of out of luck, there.

The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles are both up there, too.

#28 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs.

#29 Posted by Burrich (7 posts) -

The Walking Dead. Kept waiting for a sale but never happened (on PSN anyway).

Also wish I'd properly gotten into Dark Souls and Skyrim... My backlog of games has become massive...

#30 Posted by deano546 (183 posts) -

Spec Ops or Journey.

#31 Posted by UitDeToekomst (720 posts) -

Halo 4. I have played roughly 30 minutes of any Halo game ever, and due to a serious case of Vinny syndrome, I find it necessary to play Halo 1, ODST, Reach and Halo 3 before getting to 4 (I'll be skipping 2, since it is not out on 360). I knew that would never happen before the end of the year, so I played other stuff instead.

#32 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

Journey, and it sucks that I will probably have the supposedly great ending spoiled by the GotY podcasts. But oh well, I think I'd rather listen to those podcasts now rather than wait until I've played the game. 
Or maybe I'll cave and just buy the game any second now and play through it as fast as I can.

#33 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -

The Walking Dead

#34 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

XCOM, I mean I've had it for a while sitting on my shelf, I just never got round to it. But if its a game that i don't have, it would be Catherine, that came out in 2012 in the UK I always meant to buy it.

#35 Posted by L1GHTN1N (482 posts) -

@Zuldim: Journey just went on sale today for 30% off normally or 50% off if you have PS+ so looks like we're both in luck as I was going to say the same thing.

#36 Posted by BeachThunder (12096 posts) -
@Phatmac said:
#37 Posted by Trainer_Red (314 posts) -

Far Cry 3

Playstation All-Stars

Sleeping Dogs

#38 Posted by PixelPrinny (1030 posts) -

@elessarLOTR said:

Dust an Elysian Tale

This. Here's hoping it sees a PC release some day.

#39 Posted by Zuldim (290 posts) -

@L1GHTN1N said:

@Zuldim: Journey just went on sale today for 30% off normally or 50% off if you have PS+ so looks like we're both in luck as I was going to say the same thing.

Hmmmmm, now might be the time for me to pick that up. Thanks for the heads up!

#40 Posted by elessarLOTR (58 posts) -

@PixelPrinny: I don't have a 360 so that's why.

#41 Posted by Shinmaru007 (335 posts) -

Journey and Dishonored for sure.

#42 Posted by MrXD (240 posts) -

Far Cry 3

#43 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

Hotline Miami. I bought it on a Steam sale but still waiting for the mac version to drop. On twitter they say it is done and just going through testing.

#44 Posted by forkboy (1166 posts) -

So I have Hotline Miami but haven't played it yet. Ditto Witcher 2. I don't have either Journey or X-Com. I think if I had to only play one of them then I'd say X-Com

#45 Posted by PixelPrinny (1030 posts) -

@Shinmaru007 said:

Journey and Dishonored for sure.

Your icon is of Chu-Chu during the crucifixion scene... That's pretty awesome. XD

#46 Posted by Kerned (1170 posts) -

Hotline Miami. Patiently waiting for the Mac version.

#47 Posted by Little_Socrates (5683 posts) -

I do wish I'd gotten through Assassin's Creed III. It's hard to motivate myself to play it after all the criticism it's received, but I think I could really end up enjoying it quite a bit.

#48 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2259 posts) -

Borderlands 2, it looks good enough but it'll have to wait till next year.

#49 Posted by dopplerganger (81 posts) -

hotline miami

#50 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

@Phatmac said: