The Room Getting Sequel, Hotline Miami Targets Sony

• 79 results
Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I own an Apple device! It's just an iPhone 4 that i'm locked into two years for. That the game doesn't work on. Not their fault but, :/

Damn..You N.Americans got it rough. Here it's 12 months max.

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

The Room coming to Android sounds awesome, but the biggest thing I'd be able to play it on would still be a phone-sized screen. Has anyone here played the game on an iPhone? Is it worth it at that scale?

microshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh, it wasn't about the Tommy Wiseau movie? Come on, you gotta specify!

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@grimluck343: Yeah I know you weren't, sorry if it sounded like I was saying you were. There is a small library indeed, like you said, I just hate when anybody says "there is nothing to play".

DarkShaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I can't stand playing Hotline Miami with a controller. But hey, more people playing it is only a good thing in my book.

GoodKn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sooty said:

@grimluck343 said:

Man Hotline Miami on the Vita might be pretty awesome. Especially since, you know, there's barely anything else to play on the Vita.

Taking into account the PSP library, PS1 library, and actual Vita games. There's a hell of a lot to play.

What if you've played most good PSP and PS1 games? I get the argument you are trying to make but that's like saying when the PS3 came out that there are loads of great PS3 games because it was backwards compatible with the PS2. I had a PSP and PS1, I want more games than the ones I've and many others played. If you've owned a PSP and a PS1 then the vita is not worthwhile in the slightest.

Andy_117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

“...new, more spectacular setting.”

Another room...?

Avatar image for deactivated-64b8656eaf424
deactivated-64b8656eaf424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would much rather have a pc port of the room. But having not actually played the game, I have no idea how well the touch controls would transfer to mouse.

Probably well enough. If superbrothers can do it, so could everyone else, right?

Also, this seems relevant.

Loading Video...

trolipo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andy_117 said:

Another room...?

haha

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By probablytuna

Damn it, I already own Hotline Miami on Steam.

Killaclause

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The room was a great way to kill an afternoon, looking forward to the new update so I can waste more time.

drakesfortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hotline Miami is fantastic, and yes it works great with a controller. That's how I played it, and loved the shit out of it.

That said, I hope they fix the bugs. The PC version has some annoying bugs, but nothing that broke the game for me. Just some bad crashes that made me have to play through some really tough sequences over again.

JillSammich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funkasaurasrex said:

Also, hadn't they planned to bring Hotline: Miami to Mac months ago? Is that still a thing that's happening?

$10 says the Sony port comes before the Mac port does. At this point, I believe they're just trolling Mac users.

Darthozzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

I did naht hit her. I did naaaaaaaht.

Oh hai Mark. I hear the room is coming to android this summar! This is fantastic!

posh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@funkasaurasrex said:

Also, hadn't they planned to bring Hotline: Miami to Mac months ago? Is that still a thing that's happening?

$10 says the Sony port comes before the Mac port does. At this point, I believe they're just trolling Mac users.

they said recently that the mac version was close to being done, but yeah it's pretty annoying how slow they've been. as a game they've billed from the start as "will be available for mac" it's shocking. I paid for that game three months ago

Lyfeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crippl3 said:

"Also, if you don’t own an Apple device, you’re in luck! It’s coming to Android by the end of the summer."

Loading Video...

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have an ios or android device but i want to play The Room :(

Dauthi693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andy_117 said:

Another room...?

Their teaming up with Bungie to help unlock the hidden secrets of a long forgotten human relic to help show people the rich lore of the upcoming Destiny.

Hell i guy can wish but it's not gonna happen :{

Jeldh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Would Hotline Miami work with a controller? Seems like that games needs a lot of speed.

It works great with a controller, I played the whole lot of it with one.

kennybaese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am stoked for some Hotline Miami. I'd much rather play that game on my TV than on my MacBook.

Nettacki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Nettacki

Hotline Miami is fantastic, and yes it works great with a controller. That's how I played it, and loved the shit out of it.

That said, I hope they fix the bugs. The PC version has some annoying bugs, but nothing that broke the game for me. Just some bad crashes that made me have to play through some really tough sequences over again.

Which controller did you use? An Xbox 360 controller or an older DirectInput controller like the Logitech Rumblepad 2?

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

I bought The Room yesterday. Completed it today. Immediately thought "I really hope this gets a sequel". Then I read this. Awesome.

kosayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By kosayn

Hopefully they'll have guts, and Hotline Miami will be in some sort of cross-platform coming soon reel at the presentation today.

Sony have really done right by the PS3 in finding and backing a few good Euro and Western indie games. The Vita definitely needs the same support to differentiate itself from its predecessor, which eventually had nothing but JRPGs, and its competitor, which keeps most games kid friendly.

Part of the appeal of Playstation back in the late 90s, for those who remember, was that it was the less censored console. That meant a lot of dumb macho power fantasy games, but also a few games and series that really benefited from suddenly having creative freedom.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#75  Edited By FesteringNeon

Awesome, I own Hotline Miami, but have yet to play it, but really like the style and premise according to the QL. Can't wait to check it out on PSN, and have both versions.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Nekroskop

@darthozzan: Sounds like something you wouldn't want at all.

ms_papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I literally thought you were talking about the classic movie, "The Room", and was saddened when it wasn't :(

I don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved that it isn't the movie.

iBushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@branthog: hahahahahahahahahaha I wonder how many people actually get it.

Darthozzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ahaisthisourchance: It sometimes is the only thing that makes financial sense. At least if you're buying a 6000 SEK phone ^^ I would agree with you, but I'm currently in a 24 months contract for my HTC One X :(

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Android NOW, please.