#1 Edited by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

Many you you will know Ryan's fondness for Sumerjams, this self-professed Summerjam king's treasure throve can be accessed by all you lucky Spotify users and now Rdio (Courtesy of Giant Bomb user Nikral). Bring around Summer the right way!

You can now have all that Powerrr.
#2 Edited by figurehead00 (141 posts) -

Man, those summerjams are the REALEST.

#3 Edited by Kittiah (36 posts) -

Took the day working from home, 'cause when I woke up this morning I was still busting out in tears (John Drake tweeting at me started me off and it snowballed from there) and I just couldn't handle explaining to workmates what had happened...

I found this link to Ryan's Summer Jams playlist and now I'm sat in the back-garden working on the laptop in the blazing sunshine pumping out his tunes... feels like a good way to remember the King of Summerjams.

Miss ya, duder. Thanks for the good tunes and the good times. <3

#4 Posted by fraser (478 posts) -

Thank you for this! I was going to suggest a new summerjams thread in his honour.

Listening through this playlist somehow seems like a fitting mourning process. Some hella summerjams on here.

You'll be missed duder!

#5 Posted by CitizenKane (10504 posts) -

Thanks so much for this. This will make my work day a whole lot better.

#6 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@figurehead00: Too real, 2human motherfucker!

Thanks so much for this. This will make my work day a whole lot better.

@fraser said:

Thank you for this! I was going to suggest a new summerjams thread in his honour.

Listening through this playlist somehow seems like a fitting mourning process. Some hella summerjams on here.

You'll be missed duder!

No problem, was surprised it hadn't been posted already!

@kittiah said:

I found this link to Ryan's Summer Jams playlist and now I'm sat in the back-garden working on the laptop in the blazing sunshine pumping out his tunes... feels like a good way to remember the King of Summerjams.

Replace garden with balcony and i'm right there with you! As Alex Navarro said:

#7 Edited by Nikral (288 posts) -

I got together a Rdio version as best as I could since Spotify isn't in Canada and here is the link.

http://rd.io/x/QVXuxDMbUKA/

#8 Edited by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@nikral: Great work, i'll update the original post!