This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by FortySixandTwo (43 posts) -

#2 Edited by NTM (7038 posts) -

... Eh. Maybe? No. Is this considered spam?

#3 Posted by johncallahan (480 posts) -

Okay. You might be right. I don't see the point of this thread.

#4 Edited by FortySixandTwo (43 posts) -

@johncallahan said:

the other threads haven't mentioned it yet, which is blasphemy in itself

#5 Posted by e30bmw (356 posts) -

@ntm: I'm pretty sure posting an image with literally no text is considered spam.

#6 Edited by PandaBear (1265 posts) -

Seriously, in the short time you've been posting here you've put up so many semi-trolling posts/threads.

#7 Edited by FortySixandTwo (43 posts) -

@pandabear said:

Seriously, in the short time you've been posting here you've put up so many semi-trolling posts/threads.

Just because the majority doesn't like the Duke or Doom movie doesn't mean it's trolling.

I'm just honest

#8 Posted by Darji (5295 posts) -

@johncallahan said:

why not mention it in the other threads. Also I disagree. and now?^^

#9 Edited by Hailinel (22762 posts) -

@pandabear said:

Just because the majority doesn't like the Duke or Doom movie doesn't mean it's trolling.

I'm honest

Well, it would help if you stated why. Just posting the box art without adding anything of discussion value tends to be considered spam and is frown on by the mods.

#10 Edited by FortySixandTwo (43 posts) -

@darji said:

@fortysixandtwo said:

@johncallahan said:

why not mention it in the other threads. Also I disagree. and now?^^

say which game (2013) you think is better than Super Mario 3D World, i would love to hear this

*getting popcorn*

#11 Edited by MonetaryDread (1956 posts) -

According to the site rules you are supposed to provide some sort of explanation for your claim. You are not really supposed to just post a picture, or link, or video then say "Discuss."

Edit: I think the obvious GOTY is The Last of Us... though I wouldn't complain if it went to something else because this was a great year for games.

#12 Edited by FortySixandTwo (43 posts) -

@monetarydread said:

According to the site rules you are supposed to provide some sort of explanation for your claim. You are not really supposed to just post a picture, or link, or video then say "Discuss."

Edit: I think the obvious GOTY is The Last of Us... though I wouldn't complain if it went to something else because this was a great year for games.

1998 was a great year for games, but 2013... are you serious?

#13 Posted by PandaBear (1265 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@fortysixandtwo said:

@pandabear said:

I'm honest

Well, it would help if you stated why. Just posting the box art without adding anything of discussion value tends to be considered spam and is frown on by the mods.

Exactly. Your post was a three word title and a box shot. Brilliant.

You talk in such absolutes and have no interest in discussions, which is fine, but this is a forum not your personal blog. Get a Twitter account and start shouting at the world, you'll feel better.

#14 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (5811 posts) -

Posting only pictures constitutes as forum spam here. Please read up on our rules before creating any more topics.