#601 Posted by gelatinabomination (184 posts) -

I'm pissed off about Illidan, partially because it means that characters that I like more won't be in it, but mainly due to the fact that we've already got Ganon and Kefka. Do we need another apocalyptic evil in VGCW? Hopefully Bazza can write an unique story revolving around him.

#602 Posted by FLStyle (4694 posts) -

I suspect several Star Road entrants will make their way into the roster eventually, definitely Travis.

#603 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1497 posts) -

There's definitely something to be said for a heel that unites the entire crowd and creates heroes whenever they lose.

He still sucks though PJSalt

#604 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1180 posts) -

I'm pissed off about Illidan, partially because it means that characters that I like more won't be in it, but mainly due to the fact that we've already got Ganon and Kefka. Do we need another apocalyptic evil in VGCW? Hopefully Bazza can write an unique story revolving around him.

But people love Kefka and as much as Ganon tries, he is hardly a heel. VGCW really needs some Dan level heels and I think Illidan can fill that role.

#605 Edited by Toastburner_B (150 posts) -

Somewhat lost in the Saltageddon is that @johndudebro (who, coincidentally, created the Illidan CAW) is stepping in for the retiring SuperNormalStep and taking over the developmental league, now called Extreme Dudebro Wrestling (EDBW), with the first new episode airing this Thursday.

#606 Edited by Flappy (2244 posts) -

RIP Geese, Johnny, and Travis. Y'all are in a better place now.

#607 Posted by FLStyle (4694 posts) -

Somewhat lost in the Saltageddon is that @johndudebro (who, coincidentally, created the Illidan CAW) is stepping in for the retiring SuperNormalStep and taking over the developmental league, now called Extreme Dudebro Wrestling (EDBW), with the first new episode airing this Thursday.

Hype!

#608 Edited by gelatinabomination (184 posts) -

@icicle7x3: Good point. I'm just bitter. I am really excited to see where everything goes with the current season!

#609 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1180 posts) -

So the first episode of EDBW aired and Jeff had to fight for his Hardcore Belt back that he had won during SNST, did he do it? You tell me.

#611 Posted by FLStyle (4694 posts) -
#612 Edited by FLStyle (4694 posts) -
#613 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1497 posts) -

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

#614 Edited by FLStyle (4694 posts) -

Bazza outdid himself again, 10/10 show

#615 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1180 posts) -

Great show, I made a fortune from betting on Duke.

Thank you Duke.

#616 Posted by FLStyle (4694 posts) -

Holy shit that chat explosion - taken from Tueday night's Season 7 Episode 5

#617 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1180 posts) -
#618 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1497 posts) -

Cool to see end game 7 getting the viewing figures it deserves. The Twitch front page treatment is really paying off.

#619 Edited by Hassun (1154 posts) -

You are permanently banned from talking in bazza87.

Well...

#620 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2102 posts) -

That cage match though...

#621 Posted by The_Reflection (249 posts) -

I am interested to hear if what Bazza wanted to happen tonight happened. He talked about a math ending he wanted really badly to happen on his interview with Alex.

#622 Edited by MindBullet (163 posts) -

Just so happens we got said ending.

Scorps beat Protoman for the title, the entire midcard ran into the ring to congratulate him, and Protoman took his loss graciously. Of course Sonic shows up to cash in, but Protoman returned to the ring to KO him and joined hands to celebrate with Scorpion.

Bazza said after the match that the alternate ending (where Protoman wins) would have been the same thing but without the midcarders coming out to celebrate, so it wouldn't have been as good.

#623 Posted by cmblasko (1233 posts) -

That was a spectacular show! Loved the ending.

#624 Edited by FLStyle (4694 posts) -

The VGCW mid-season mini-PPV is tomorrow and I demand your presence!

3PM PST / 6PM EST / 11PM GMT

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

VGCW: Chamber of Elimination PPV Card
Ness VS Scorpion (C)VGCW ChampionshipNess won Royal Rumble for his shot
Ezio VS Kefka VS Dracula VS Phoenix VS Illidan VS GanondorfElimination Chamber MatchNo.1 Contenders match
Proto Man VS A Roboticized Master This season's storyline
Guile VS Johnny Cage Feud resulting from last season's storyline
Groose VS Red This season's sub-plot
Sagat VS M.BisonI Quit MatchLoser is fired!

The entrants for the elimination chamber match were decided by viewer vote in the VGCW forums. 2 roster members got 30 votes but 5 roster members got 29 votes, so 4 of them had a tables match which saw Phoenix put Octodad through a table and eliminate the Normal Dad from the chamber match.

#625 Posted by FLStyle (4694 posts) -
#626 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1497 posts) -

Hmm, this thread got abandoned pretty hard huh.

The season 8 finale, End Game 8 is now live.

Get hype!