#101 Edited by Kevin_Cogneto (1181 posts) -

I think Adam Jensen knocked Ganon into another game.

#102 Edited by meaninoflife42 (554 posts) -

That was a long ass 10 count. But what can I say, that's the mark of THQuality.

#103 Edited by Mirado (1057 posts) -

What a great show. Collusion, THQuality, a Hell In A Cell match that even left Bazza confused...

Overall, a great way to wind down on a Tuesday.

#104 Posted by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

I only got like 30 minutes of this episode. Stupid school.

#105 Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6401 posts) -

Arrrgh! I hate my stupidly slow Internet connection, and can't wait to get it upgraded. I hate missing out on stuff like this. Oh well. There's always the Youtube archives.

#106 Posted by Tajasaurus (992 posts) -

I don't really get to watch the stream because of time zones and work, but the VGCW community is probably my favourite on the internet. I only really know them through the chat on YouTube videos (and occasionally through Twitch), but their reactions to everything AAAALWAYS make me laugh. A+, internet.

#107 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (1181 posts) -

I don't really get to watch the stream because of time zones and work, but the VGCW community is probably my favourite on the internet. I only really know them through the chat on YouTube videos (and occasionally through Twitch), but their reactions to everything AAAALWAYS make me laugh. A+, internet.

I recommend you don't watch the Charles Barkley / Donkey Kong match, because you might change your mind...

#108 Posted by BBAlpert (1580 posts) -

I don't care what anyone else thinks about him, Ganondorf is still the champ in my heart. Also, I have a theory about who the next member(s) of the Drac Pack is(are), but I don't know if speculation could be considered spoilers (especially if it turns out to be true).

#109 Edited by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

@bbalpert said:

I don't care what anyone else thinks about him, Ganondorf is still the champ in my heart. Also, I have a theory about who the next member(s) of the Drac Pack is(are), but I don't know if speculation could be considered spoilers (especially if it turns out to be true).

Are there supposed to be 4 members in total now?

#110 Edited by BBAlpert (1580 posts) -

@flstyle said:

@bbalpert said:

Are there supposed to be 4 members in total now?

If I understand/remember things correctly here, there aren't any officially confirmed members at the moment. But potentials include...

1. Kefka: The closest to a confirmed member, we haven't actually seen him yet but we did hear the laugh.
  2. Dan: Was his betrayal of the Hero of Earth (the man who beat Cell and Buu and taught that Goku chump everything he knows!) just Dan being a heel asshole, or something more sinister?
  3. (Majin) Vegeta: Is Vegeta's recent transformation part of Dracula's plan, or something completely unrelated?
  4. Devil-Woody: I'm pretty sure it was implied that Geno destroyed Devil-Woody, but I feel like a resurrection is something just stupid enough to make perfect sense for VGCW. So while I wouldn't bet on it, I wouldn't rule it out entirely.
  5. Jeff and Ryan: This is my guess for Drac's latest recruits. The things Dracula said at the end of the last show never directly indicated that he was talking to only 1 person, but the lines DID imply that these were new, unseen characters. I could be entirely off the mark on this, but I think if Bazza is going to introduce Ryan and Jeff as contenders, this would be a perfect (also suitably dumb) way to do so.
#111 Edited by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

@bbalpert: Like the APA in the Ministry! Love it.

#112 Posted by Mirado (1057 posts) -

Tonight, at 11PM GMT/7PM EDT/4PM PDT, blood will be spilled! Tables will be smashed! Rings will be broken!

Or none of those things will happen, thanks to THQuality! (But at least you can always count on that!)

Get hyped, because Season 3 ends tonight!

#113 Posted by Phatmac (5730 posts) -

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!

#114 Edited by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

Oh shit 10 minutes until the season 3 finale!

Hype!

#115 Posted by stalefishies (346 posts) -
#116 Posted by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

SO MUCH HYPE!

#117 Posted by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

Was there any plot before the Groose v Gary match?

#118 Posted by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

@marekkpie: Dr. Wily was interviewed by Phoenix Wright about tonight's four way for the newly designed VGCW championship. Wily said he's going to be a better champion than Eggman ever was.

#119 Edited by Mirado (1057 posts) -

Man, I got in 20 minutes early as to not miss anything, and instead it starts up more than a half an hour fast. Ah well, plenty of show to go!

#120 Posted by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

Red defends his Casual Championship against Wario!

I would've given the title shot to Scorpion myself.

#121 Edited by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

I must be way behind. The match is still going on for me.

#122 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Completely unintentional, but that music synch with the action was so good.

#123 Edited by Mirado (1057 posts) -

@marekkpie: I think he just meant that Red is defending against Wario, not that the match is over. It's still going for me as well.

#124 Edited by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

@mirado: OK, was worried for a bit.

#125 Posted by Mirado (1057 posts) -

What a comeback!

#126 Edited by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

Survives three Money Shots, and still wins!

#127 Edited by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

Red is the new champion for however many weeks in a row he keeps winning, ha!

#128 Edited by Tajasaurus (992 posts) -

Comeback of the year!

#129 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Badman why you gotta be all jelly?

#130 Edited by Mirado (1057 posts) -

I'm crying with laughter over that hair, oh man that's perfect.

#131 Edited by Phatmac (5730 posts) -

RIP BADMAN :(

#132 Edited by meaninoflife42 (554 posts) -

What is transpiring on screen right now is amazing.

#133 Posted by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

Heel turn!

#134 Edited by meaninoflife42 (554 posts) -

NEW BELT???

#135 Edited by Kevin_Cogneto (1181 posts) -

Fucking asshole who crashed his car on the freeway and made me miss the first half hour can go to hell, sounds like I missed a great match for the casual title.

#136 Posted by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

That is a fucking amazing Kefka.

#137 Posted by Mirado (1057 posts) -

Kefka is hilariously spot on.

#138 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

@mirado said:

Kefka is hilariously spot on.

This x100

#139 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (1181 posts) -

Even in the cutscene, Kefka refused to enter the ring.

#140 Edited by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

Even in the cutscene, Kefka refused to enter the ring.

Kefka never was the type of bad guy to get his hands dirty.

#141 Edited by Mirado (1057 posts) -

Puttin' my internet bux on Gaben to take both matches. I've got faith in Savior!

EDIT: Though Alberto as champ sounds pretty good to me as well...

#142 Posted by meaninoflife42 (554 posts) -

LOL at Dr. Wiley's Alberto Del Rio entrance.

#143 Edited by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

@mirado: 1000 years of swag sounds nice.

#144 Posted by flasaltine (1711 posts) -

The glorious lord Gaben has this match.

#145 Posted by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

500 neo-shekels on Chaos Dunk.

#146 Posted by Tajasaurus (992 posts) -

Is this four-way elimination? I missed the intros (and the new belt :( )

#147 Posted by MarekkPie (73 posts) -
#148 Edited by Mirado (1057 posts) -

Alberto getting hit with the Triple Dunk really did him in. Oh well, I've still got Gaben over Jensen.

#149 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Jensen's new intro has me in tears from laughing too much

#150 Edited by MarekkPie (73 posts) -

@mirado: Please, Jensen's got the Augmented Tombstone. Gaben has no chance, even with a hat.