This cover/blend of I Was Lost Without You from Mass Effect 3 is also amazing, btw. The music was easily the best part of that game.
Some of those remixes take me back, like back when I had one of those huge, chunky iPods. Anyway, thought I would add to this list with some newer/older/WTF tracks from my own collection:
- Minecraft - Sweden (Caution & Crisis remix)
- Swords & Sworcery - Little Furnace (Post Production Mix)
- Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Hoy, Small Fry!
- Super Meat Boy - mEAt b0y
- Katamari Forever - Katamari on the Swing (SEXY SYNTHESIZER Mix)
- Destroy All Humans! - Sh-Boom (Junkie XL Mix)
- Destroy All Humans! - Lollipop (Ursula 1000 Remix)*
- Double Dragon Neon - Double Dragon 1; Mission 1
- Super Mario Bros. - Dirty Mix (A Scholar & A Physician) < That WTF track I was talking about.
*Seriously though, the whole soundtrack is really awesome, probably my all-time favorite. Play the theme track on some bigass speakers and be blown away.
As an aside, I played that Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (whew) over the weekend and dang that soundtrack is pretty good. Vyse's theme and track stand out as the best parts of that game.
@hunter5024: Thanks for the contribution! The Final Fantasy series has a rather large selection of good music!
@atomictonic: Thank you for your contribution! Also, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is a great game with a great soundtrack! Makes me want to see how Mario Kart 8 can top this.
At the behest of others:
The Last of Us - Main Theme
The Saboteur - Feeling Good (You will never forget the moment this music plays over)