• 160 results
#1 Posted by Atlas (2428 posts) -

Apologies if this has been done.

Basically, just talk about what game(s) you're playing right now. I finally got Rock Band recently, so I've been playing that a fair bit. That game is awesome.

Also been playing some Forza 2 recently. That game's pretty cool.

Shoot.

#2 Posted by Raspberry (63 posts) -

Been playing some Saints Row lately to be honest, also some Medieval II. Old games, I know. I'm just waiting for the fall :P

#3 Posted by Schizoid (1064 posts) -

I have been playing Virtua Fighter 5, Bad Company and World of Warcraft.

#4 Posted by Valentine (36 posts) -

Now playing a Lvl 70 Holy Priest in World of Warcraft (PC) and COD4 (360)

#5 Posted by Atlas (2428 posts) -

Raspberry said:

"Been playing some Saints Row lately to be honest, also some Medieval II. Old games, I know. I'm just waiting for the fall :P"

I think we all are waiting for the fall. There are some seriously awesome games on the horizon, but it's been a little thin recently. I'm looking forward to playing Soulcalibur IV, though.

#6 Posted by the_noid (25 posts) -

Puzzle Quest (ds) and Zack and Wiki

#7 Posted by 10MP (311 posts) -

xbox 360 - NG2 on master ninja and yes its hard, but theres just something awesome about getting owned by 20 IS ninjas then coming back and owning them.
pc - TF2

i have more games but i will be playing these till september when i get infinite undiscovery.

#8 Posted by DirrtyNinja (715 posts) -

Soul caliber on xbla awaiting the release of the new one.

#9 Posted by TheBeast (1931 posts) -

PC - Mass Effect, Devil May Cry 4, EVE Online, Diablo II
Wii - Super Mario Galaxy
DS - Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

#10 Posted by Raspberry (63 posts) -
Atlas said:
"

Raspberry said:

"Been playing some Saints Row lately to be honest, also some Medieval II. Old games, I know. I'm just waiting for the fall :P"

I think we all are waiting for the fall. There are some seriously awesome games on the horizon, but it's been a little thin recently. I'm looking forward to playing Soulcalibur IV, though.

"
Indeed, last years fall had more talent. But it ain't bad at all. Seen worser years :)
#11 Posted by IndieBoy (109 posts) -

I have been playing Oblivion, I got it ages ago but couldn't get into it. Now I can ^^
Also some tf2 with mah clan.

#12 Posted by Caje (138 posts) -

Mainly Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, and occasionally Guild Wars.

#13 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

Decided to kick it oldschool and play some Tales of Phantasia. Love that game.

#14 Posted by Delsaber (197 posts) -

Persona 3: FES. Trying to finish off as many S-Links as I can before the end.

#15 Posted by kiopl (17 posts) -

stranglehold, gta 4 and nhl 2001 

#16 Posted by Toseph (370 posts) -

Just finished playing Burnout Paradise with some friends for 7 hours straight

#17 Posted by Callik (138 posts) -

Metal Gear Online - Still trying to get into it, having trouble getting the gang of controls while people headshot me turning a corner. CQC is fun but takes eons to level up
Call of Duty 4 (PC) - Multiplayer hangout
Team Fortress 2 (PC) - Other multiplayer hangout
Battlefield: Bad Company (PS3) - The other other multiplayer hangout

#18 Posted by RETARD (8 posts) -

I've been playing demos more than anything this week but the last game I played that I own is Crysis.

#19 Posted by TRiPPY (9 posts) -

S.t.a.l.k.e.r-Deleted in rage when a mod kept breaking the game cause of lacking compatibility with another one,gonna resume to that once i get it working again
Kirby's adventure-Because i can~boya
TF2(pc)-Expect this on here for the next 5 years

#20 Posted by RobbieH (52 posts) -

I finished Mass Effect on hardcore yesterday. I'll probably start a playthrough on insanity tomorrow. Other than that, I'm 10 or so hours into my first playthrough of Arcanum.

#21 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

Right now a lot of halo 3 and world of warcraft.

#22 Posted by Nidzumi (108 posts) -

I'm still playing GRID and just finished reviewing Guitar Hero Aerosmith.

UT3 was taking up quite a bit of my time but it takes too long to get into an online game.

#23 Posted by Black_Raven (1759 posts) -

Sins of a solar empire, Company of heroes and The Witcher.

#24 Posted by Raspberry (63 posts) -
Sdodd412 said:
"Right now a lot of halo 3 and world of warcraft.
"

Somebody is still playing Halo 3? :P Wauw. Guess I'm behind.
#25 Posted by PinkElephant (112 posts) -

To be honest, absolutely nothing. Last game I played was Super Mario Galaxy, and that was like three or four months ago.

#26 Posted by mjcowley (3 posts) -

Lost Odyssey is still taking most of my time up!

#27 Posted by AdrenalinDragon (36 posts) -

Painkiller: Black Edition which is just as good as Serious Sam finished the main game now onto the expansion which is much harder than the original, and Metal Gear Solid 4 trying to get the Big Boss Emblem and its so repetitive having to quit and reload the save! I've also gone back to the Dreamcast and trying to finish Sonic Adventure 2 I never got all the emblems and I'm only 7 off and its those damn Chao Races getting all the A ranks was hard enough I just want to get all of them and finish the game its so annoying!

#28 Posted by Orange_Pork (582 posts) -

I had to stop playing FFTA2 because it was becoming problem. When you have a 200 hour file two weeks after a game comes out, you know it's time to stop and seek help.

So now I'm playing through Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin again to soften the ginormous boner I have for Order Of Ecclesia. Also, Xbox Live Uno. Shit rocks.

#29 Posted by EntwineX (74 posts) -

NWN2, got it ages ago already but never really got into it, but now that I finally gave it a chance I'm addicted to it.

#30 Posted by Johno (13 posts) -

360: Lost Odyssey
Ps2: Persona 3
Pc: Titan Quest

#31 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -

I'm playing Team Fortress 2 and replaying Psychonauts. 

#32 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

I just finished playing Devil May Cry. And right now I'm just chilling with TF2 I guess, not really playing any single player games at the moment

#33 Posted by Cleric (286 posts) -

Right now I'm going for another achievement playthrough of Mass Effect.  The "ally" ones are really tough to get.

#34 Posted by Toseph (370 posts) -

I'm going to go play GH3 for a while

#35 Posted by Gerbil (7 posts) -

PC: Team Fortress 2 and Mass Effect
Wii: Mario Kart Wii

#36 Posted by WizzyKid (259 posts) -

I'm playing Unreal Tournament 3 mostly with pick ups on IRC, but I am also playing Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Ricochet Infinity which is a breakout game with a fantastic level editor and a very hard free game called I Wanna Be The Guy. Perhaps the hardest game ever made.

#37 Posted by Joker19 (62 posts) -

oblivion GOTY edition on ps3, ama never get tired of that game

#38 Posted by StoneFury (8 posts) -

#39 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

I'm playing Gears (STILL), Civ Rev (360), and went back to Half-Life on the Orange Box because I haven't played Half-Life since the original and I felt like having a refresher.

#40 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -

Lost Odyssey (Xbox360)
Virtua Fighter 5 and CoD4 (PS3)

#41 Posted by blizzvalve (128 posts) -

I'm playing Team Fortress 2 for the PC ATM

#42 Posted by Shinedown123 (9 posts) -

A bit of COD4 here and there, a fair bit of Battlefield: Bad Company, Forza 2 and Viva Pinata. 

#43 Posted by Shinedown123 (9 posts) -

A bit of COD4 here and there, a fair bit of Battlefield: Bad Company, Forza 2 and Viva Pinata. 

#44 Posted by Lairdo (543 posts) -

Unreal tournament 3

#45 Posted by Spect8re (10 posts) -

I'm currently making my way though Battlefield: bad company. Finished the singleplayer and am trying to get all of the awards online. Other than that im also enjoying Blue Dragon and Rock Band too.

#46 Posted by OrcaGT (13 posts) -

Rock Band on 360 and Battlefield Bad Company on PS3

#47 Posted by stAtic (1638 posts) -

Nothing at the moment really. Latest game I played was Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30.

#48 Posted by MikPick (333 posts) -

DS: Pokémon Diamond
PS2: Final Fantasy XII

#49 Posted by Farmer (328 posts) -

FFTA2 (although it's started to get pretty tiresome)
Subterranean Animism demo
Stepmania
Sins of a Solar Empire

#50 Posted by woodelf86 (143 posts) -

360: COD4(as always) and Viking: Battle for Asgaurd
Wii: Mario Kart wii
PC: Dawn of war: Soulstorm