The "worthy concepts you need support with" thread.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By MysteriousBob

Not a great title. 

Have you made a concept that you want to bring attention to in hope that others will support it? 

The reason I've made this is because concepts can be very abstract and unlike games or platforms, they can be hard to find naturally. They have to be concepts and they have to have been created by you in order to prevent multiple postings. 

Also just as you have to do when you create the concept- let us know why you think it needs support. You have to be rather strong with your choices, don't just spam concepts you've made that you like. God knows I've made some crappy ones.

If this isn't allowed, please just lock with a message why. 

Lost in Translation
Gamers are always moaning about things the Japanese version of a game had that they didn't. Seems like a good opportunity to get all this frustration into words. 

Powerless Superheroes
This is going pretty well except that I've already used up all my lacklustre comic knowledge. I'm sure some superhero geeks can help me out here. Remember it also includes villains. 

"Game" Advance 
Remember Super Mario Advance? Sonic Advance? Double Dragon Advance? You get the idea. I've got 23 games listed- surely there are more. Remember that Advance Wars doesn't count. 

Cryokinesis
This one has had some nice submissions from others- but I still think there are loads of games not being covered that had ice powers in them.