• 77 results
#51 Posted by Jackaloado (20 posts) -

Here's todays deals

You can get Borderlands GOTY on Amazon UK for £12 if you miss this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004XH6Q4U/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Probably will end up just getting the GoD Borderlands...

#52 Posted by vaportra1l (270 posts) -

I got GRID for 5 bucks, worth it.

#53 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5227 posts) -

If enough people buy stuff during this sale, then Microsoft might get a taste of what Valve has for dinner all the time with Steam. Which might allow a bridge for more sales like this going forward.

#54 Posted by Kerned (1169 posts) -

I bought El Shaddai the other day. The best part? I paid $4.99 for it. Not 300 MS points, but actual money. I would love it if they would do away with points altogether and just let people pay for things directly.

Back on topic though, I might have to get Dead Island. I never played it and ten bucks seems like a fair price.

#55 Posted by Humanity (8808 posts) -

I wish Dirt 3 would finally make it into one of those sales!

Kinda tempted to get Kane and Lynch. I actually liked the second one and the multiplayer was quite fun. Too bad it got so much flack for being short.

#56 Posted by nate6858 (163 posts) -

Picked up Dirt 2 and Bioshock. I've only done 5 or 6 races but MAN Dirt 2 is fun. I don't have any idea what I'm doing yet and it is already 5 bucks well spent.

#57 Posted by bobafettjm (1404 posts) -

@kerned: You can pay for the Games on Demand games with dollar amounts rather than Microsoft Points.

#58 Edited by Kerned (1169 posts) -

@bobafettjm: Ooooooooh. I had never bought anything on there before El Shaddai because the prices generally make no sense. A lot of times you can buy those games new on Amazon for less than the GoD price.

#59 Edited by Garris (186 posts) -

Well it says civ rev is 9 bucks but I almost clicked the purchase button before realizing it says 29.99 damn you live

#60 Posted by bobafettjm (1404 posts) -

@kerned: Generally the prices on Games on Demand are terrible, but this sale has had a few good ones.

#61 Posted by Orange (205 posts) -

Holy moly, gotta check out these deals right meow.

#62 Posted by Jackaloado (20 posts) -

looks like arkham asylum is only £2.69 (320 MP) why wouldn't you buy it?

#63 Edited by PenguinDust (12450 posts) -

@hockeymask27 said:

Man having a 20gb Harddrive sucks hard.

Yeah, I have a 20gb HDD myself. On the other hand, I bought a year and 3 months of PS+ recently and I'm having enough trouble finding the time to play those games. Plus, I am rejoining the PC gaming community this week and I have a huge library of Steam games I picked up this and past holidays. I'm set for a while. Still, some good deals there for Xbox folks. Microsoft and Sony should learn a lesson from these sales and not restrict them until the end of a console's life cycle. Spread that love throughout the generation.

#64 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@hockeymask27 said:

Man having a 20gb Harddrive sucks hard.

Yeah, I have a 20gb HDD myself. On the other hand, I bought a year and 3 months of PS+ recently and I'm having enough trouble finding the time to play those games. Plus, I am rejoining the PC gaming community this week and I have a huge library of Steam games I picked up this and past holidays. I'm set for a while. Still, some good deals there for Xbox folks. Microsoft and Sony should learn a lesson from these sales and not restrict them until the end of a console's life cycle. Spread that love throughout the generation.

Get a 16 GB USB Stick doubles your space for like 10 bucks.

#65 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
#66 Edited by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

#67 Posted by TheHT (10880 posts) -
  • Assassins Creed
  • Assassins Creed 2
  • Batman Arkham Asylum
  • Batman Arkham city
  • Borderlands 2
  • Brotherhood (Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Dead Island
  • Dishonored
  • El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron
  • Fallout 3 New Vegas
  • Halo 3
  • Halo 4
  • Halo Reach
  • Left for Dead 2
  • Max Payne 3
  • Metal Gear Solid HD
  • Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Mortal Kombat vs. DCU
  • Orange Box
  • Portal 2
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
  • Tekken 6
  • The Darkness

are the games i'd get.

#68 Edited by Garris (186 posts) -

<p>Okay guys I tried out civ rev and it says 29.99 on the confirm screen but the bill I received from Microsoft says 9.99</p>

#69 Edited by MC_Hify (321 posts) -

The Xbox store has been updated for today, today's games are:

Batman: Arkham Asylum $9.99

Fallout 3: $4.99

Max Payne 3: $14.99

Left 4 Dead 2: $9.99

Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3 HD: $9.99

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker: $9.99

The Orange Box: $9.99

Civilization Revolution: $9.99

I pick up the MGS games and CivRev

#70 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1173 posts) -

I bought too many games again...

...when will I learn.

#71 Edited by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

No more Disk Swapping for Left 4 Dead 2

#72 Posted by Jackaloado (20 posts) -

In the UK Max Payne, CivRev and Peace Walker are £4.49 each which is less than $8. Finally we get a better deal than America! Also I've finally reached 30 games I own but haven't played yet.

#73 Posted by Killercombo (218 posts) -

TTT2 can be had for £11.99 or 1400msp

#74 Edited by ez123 (1945 posts) -

MK vs DC for 5 bucks is up. Grabbed that and GRID.

#75 Posted by Jackaloado (20 posts) -

TTT2 can be had for £11.99 or 1400msp

SFIV is £8.99 aswell, must be what mondays deals were?

#76 Posted by EXTomar (4496 posts) -

I turned on my 360 for the first time in months. After waiting 10ish minutes for the thing to download and patch and restart I didn't see the place where it gave the list of titles for sale so I didn't buy anything.

#77 Edited by bluefish (428 posts) -

So far have grabbed El Shaddooliedi and Left4Dead2. Thought REAL hard about Dirt2 and Siv but decided against it due to the fact that I have way too many games already.

#78 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3743 posts) -

Mostly transferred a few games from disc to GoD, and then got El Shaddai because.... $3. Looked interesting enough in the Quick Look.

#79 Posted by Pudge (865 posts) -

I'm still looking for a game I'd bite on, but considering that I never played Dark Void when I picked it up the last time they had a crazy Xbox sale, I think I'll pass.

Also, is it just me, or is it weird that Microsoft is having a crazy Games on Demand sale in the lead up to a new console? Does this mean that Durango is going to support existing digital stuff? Or is it a fire sale before they restart the store with next-gen?