The Xbox One is officially cheaper than the PS4 in the UK...

scaramoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Xbox One Titanfall bundle is £350 everywhere now, this is compared to the PS4 which is £350 with no games or camera, really the PS4 is around £440 when you compare value.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

And are the bundles still on the shelf?

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Interesting... Pretty good deal I guess.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Wasn't this a similar situation to what happened a few weeks ago on Amazon and few other US retailers? Titanfall X1 bundle was $399 compared to the bundle-less PS4 for the same price. These deals haven't hit Canada yet, so I'm not too tempted to pick up either console yet.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If this continues in the UK or US, it will be interesting to see what Sony does. I guess that will all depend on sales, but even for March and the release of Titanfall, the PS4 still outsold the Xbox One in the US. If that starts to change, Sony could simply include a free copy of Killzone and/or Infamous, and they would easily be able to stay competitive. Microsoft doesn't have that luxury without removing kinect, and everything they've been working towards with its inclusion.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Corevi

@spaceinsomniac: i don't think they have to do anything, just keep putting out better games than the competitors.