#1 Edited by Snail (8595 posts) -

As the title reads.

I have the PS3 copy of the game, which I ordered from the UK.

Is it a US only feature? If so, then why is their app available on app stores outside the US?

Or is it a 360 only thing? That sounds even more unlikely.

I spent some time with the iOS app before this game came in the mail, and it would be cool if I were able to use the costumes I unlocked. Otherwise that was a dumb waste of time! As opposed to, you know, just a regular waste of time.

#2 Edited by Chaser324 (6435 posts) -

I thought WBID was the account that you registered for (basically, WB's equivalent of an EA Origin ID). I don't think it's a unique code.

#3 Edited by Snail (8595 posts) -
@chaser324 said:

I thought WBID was the account that you registered for (basically, WB's equivalent of an EA Origin ID). I don't think it's a unique code.

I can see how that could have sounded like that. Edited the title.

"There's no WBID login option in my copy of the game. Why?"

The "WBID" option isn't there under the settings menu, like it is in the copy of the game the guys played on the Injustice TNT.

#4 Edited by Snail (8595 posts) -

After searching the internet some more it appears it's a regional thing. I don't get why, but it is what it is. Apparently WB customer support has attempted to justify it with "legality issues" in some EU countries, but that sounds dubious.

There seems to be a workaround available to 360 users:

• Change your 360's region settings to America;
  • The WBID option should show up in your game now;
  • Change your region settings back;
  • The WBID option should be gone, but you should be able to keep your unlocks.

The only option PS3 users with an international account seem to have is resorting to an alternative American account to play the game. The skins aren't transferable between accounts, obviously, so I don't think it's worth it.

Guess this thread is good for lock then. Though if anyone has any details on why this feature is inaccessible on international releases, that would be appreciated.

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (14778 posts) -

I find it amusing that you picked your own post as the best answer. Also that seems really dumb EU fans get shafted on this. Sure, its just a few measly costumes but still.