There's no way to merge gamertags right?

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

So, im not the biggest achievement hunter... hell, i dont really hunt them at all, but i do enjoy when they pop up and the increasing "score" in your gamertag (the biggest reason its a better system than trophies in my opinion, you have that number to "show off"). So i remembered I had a second gamertag, a US one I made right when the 360 came out here in my country and we didnt even have proper XBL here yet, and I have 8k points in that one, mostly from games I dont even own anymore... hell, I have 2 S ranks in it (Fight Nights Round 3 and Enchanted Arms) and no S rank in  my main tag. 

So my question is, is there any way to merge those 2 accounts? I'm guessing there isn't, especially since its from different countries, but I just thought i'd ask to make sure. Again, its not a big deal, but it would be nice to have those 8k points in my main tag and not one I never use or will ever use :D

PS: like i said, playing the games again on my main gamertag is an option i know, problem is i dont even own most of those games anymore (kameo, graw 1, enchanted arms, etc...really early 360 stuff). I do still own Gears 1 tho, if i replay any game it will be that.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

I am pretty sure you can't. People would no doubt abuse the crap out of that if it were possible.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By RandomHero666

Hell no, Microsoft are hard bastards when it comes to transferring anything between accounts

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rhaknar

yeah I thought so, oh well, guess those points are lost forever :p except the Gears 1 ones, in fact i might finish it again today, havent played it in years

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By c1337us

I started a second account the first time my xbox died and split my points. You got to let it go dude, if your a points whore you might be in trouble. That sort of shit will eat you up inside.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rhaknar
@c1337us said:
" I started a second account the first time my xbox died and split my points. You got to let it go dude, if your a points whore you might be in trouble. That sort of shit will eat you up inside. "
its actually more as "proof" (as if i need that) that i played those games than the points themselves... and i think gears belongs in my main tag :P Actually playing it now, damn, its still pretty fucking good :D
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

You can attach more than one gamertag to your Giant Bomb account though, so while you won't have those points on your main gamertag, you'll still be able show them off on Giant Bomb.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By c1337us

Nice call.