#1 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Live stream him beating mass effect 3 and the first hour of all the games in his year end game pile.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36012 posts) -

I'd want to see a Playstation live stream. The 3DO got one, so a PS1 stream is overdue.

#3 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

How about 25/7/365 live stream...

#4 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

I'd want to see a Playstation live stream. The 3DO got one, so a PS1 stream is overdue.

God I want this so much. I am with you 100% on that.

#5 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Ooooh ps1 livestream

#6 Posted by TobbRobb (4579 posts) -

Yeah I want ps1 stream. NOSTALGIATRIP!

#7 Posted by believer258 (11635 posts) -

Throw my vote in for a PS1 livestream.

#8 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

I just want Jeff, Ryan, Brad, and Vinnie to setup JenniCam style streams throughout their houses that run 24x7 for all uber-premium subscribers (charge $500/yr). I'd pay for that. Fuck you don't judge me! :P

#9 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

ER of P4G!!!!!!!! Brad and Ryan, DO IT!

#10 Posted by Draxyle (1792 posts) -

Livestreaming the end of ME3 would be fantastic, just to see the reaction from fresh eyes.

#11 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

ER of P4G!!!!!!!! Brad and Ryan, DO IT!

I know they really hate the "do another ER!" chant, but I think that having regular endurance runs would be one of the easiest ways to make that whole discussion about "is $50/yr worth it for the premium content we get recently?) irrelevant. Let the community vote on the upcoming endurance run. Then play it over the course of a month or two. Then spend a month voting on the next one and taking a break, then play the next one. It would be a real draw for the site, I think. I see ERs referenced everywhere else - almost as much as quicklooks (and there are way more of those).

#12 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

@Branthog said:

@Nightriff said:

ER of P4G!!!!!!!! Brad and Ryan, DO IT!

I know they really hate the "do another ER!" chant, but I think that having regular endurance runs would be one of the easiest ways to make that whole discussion about "is $50/yr worth it for the premium content we get recently?) irrelevant. Let the community vote on the upcoming endurance run. Then play it over the course of a month or two. Then spend a month voting on the next one and taking a break, then play the next one. It would be a real draw for the site, I think. I see ERs referenced everywhere else - almost as much as quicklooks (and there are way more of those).

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Personally I don't think they would appreciate it as they should (and they can't capture footage from the Vita anyway). Purely a joke. If anything I'm surprised there hasn't been up roar for another one, guess the Chrono Trigger one turned people off of them?

#13 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

@Branthog said:

@Nightriff said:

ER of P4G!!!!!!!! Brad and Ryan, DO IT!

I know they really hate the "do another ER!" chant, but I think that having regular endurance runs would be one of the easiest ways to make that whole discussion about "is $50/yr worth it for the premium content we get recently?) irrelevant. Let the community vote on the upcoming endurance run. Then play it over the course of a month or two. Then spend a month voting on the next one and taking a break, then play the next one. It would be a real draw for the site, I think. I see ERs referenced everywhere else - almost as much as quicklooks (and there are way more of those).

that's... not premium content though.

#14 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@Branthog said:

@Nightriff said:

ER of P4G!!!!!!!! Brad and Ryan, DO IT!

I know they really hate the "do another ER!" chant, but I think that having regular endurance runs would be one of the easiest ways to make that whole discussion about "is $50/yr worth it for the premium content we get recently?) irrelevant. Let the community vote on the upcoming endurance run. Then play it over the course of a month or two. Then spend a month voting on the next one and taking a break, then play the next one. It would be a real draw for the site, I think. I see ERs referenced everywhere else - almost as much as quicklooks (and there are way more of those).

that's... not premium content though.

If people want ERs badly enough (and staff clearly kind of don't), then it'd be entirely reasonable to say "okay, we'll generate regular ER content for the long haul, as part of premium".

#15 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -

I'd love to see him beat ME3 and see his reaction to the ending.

#16 Posted by Inkerman (1449 posts) -

@Branthog said:

@Animasta said:

@Branthog said:

@Nightriff said:

ER of P4G!!!!!!!! Brad and Ryan, DO IT!

I know they really hate the "do another ER!" chant, but I think that having regular endurance runs would be one of the easiest ways to make that whole discussion about "is $50/yr worth it for the premium content we get recently?) irrelevant. Let the community vote on the upcoming endurance run. Then play it over the course of a month or two. Then spend a month voting on the next one and taking a break, then play the next one. It would be a real draw for the site, I think. I see ERs referenced everywhere else - almost as much as quicklooks (and there are way more of those).

that's... not premium content though.

If people want ERs badly enough (and staff clearly kind of don't), then it'd be entirely reasonable to say "okay, we'll generate regular ER content for the long haul, as part of premium".

Or, maybe they could implement in the new site a way for premium members to vote. So while everyone can watch the ERs, only premium members can vote on what the ERs will be.

#17 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

@Inkerman said:

@Branthog said:

@Animasta said:

@Branthog said:

@Nightriff said:

ER of P4G!!!!!!!! Brad and Ryan, DO IT!

I know they really hate the "do another ER!" chant, but I think that having regular endurance runs would be one of the easiest ways to make that whole discussion about "is $50/yr worth it for the premium content we get recently?) irrelevant. Let the community vote on the upcoming endurance run. Then play it over the course of a month or two. Then spend a month voting on the next one and taking a break, then play the next one. It would be a real draw for the site, I think. I see ERs referenced everywhere else - almost as much as quicklooks (and there are way more of those).

that's... not premium content though.

If people want ERs badly enough (and staff clearly kind of don't), then it'd be entirely reasonable to say "okay, we'll generate regular ER content for the long haul, as part of premium".

Or, maybe they could implement in the new site a way for premium members to vote. So while everyone can watch the ERs, only premium members can vote on what the ERs will be.

Ooh - or, everyone can vote, but it's a dollar each vote. And you can buy as many votes as you want. :P

I think I speak for more than a few people when I say that I'm glad to chip in my subscription to support GB, but I also want more and better content, but I also don't want that content to be exclusive. If I can get way more awesome content than we have now for another $50/yr, I'm cool with that. At the same time, I don't want people who don't pay to be cut off from that stuff. :)

Maybe we just need a bank-heist. Get some funds. Hire them to do whatever we want. :)

#18 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -

This thread has been hijacked for the better.

I think a mid-year premium content (or maybe just premium-member influenced) ER would be great, since they never appear happy with the doldrums of the summer/winter months (it's winter down here, damnit!) But then again, I hear that it's a fuck-tonne of work, so maybe that's unrealistic. The Raid, perhaps?

And a PS1 stream would be rad.