I love gaming but theres just so many things that i've come just to accept about it..even if i dont want to.
- There will never be another Soul Reaver game. The series is dead and any attempt to remake the games will go horribly.
- The days of isometric sprawling RPGs are long gone.
- JRPGs have stagnated and theres no sign of changing
- Kid who plays games saves his family from a house fire - Unrelated to games. Kid who plays games attacks another child in anger - ITS THAT DAMN MODERN DUTY'S FAULT.
- Gaming journalism is years behind being good. Every site will just copy / paste a press release.
- Game ratings exist from 7 -10 on most sites.
- Nintendo doesnt make games for me anymore (im just not the target audience anymore)
- People will push that 'gaming is a mature hobby enjoyed by a wide variety of people spanning young and old' but still crack a fuss if content is 'too mature'
- Theres always going to be at least one person that makes you embarrassed to admit you play games in public because of how ludicrous he acts and claims lines like 'us gamers'.
How about you guys?
- Multiplayer games released on consoles have a life-span of about two weeks if their name is not Call of Duty or Halo. Really depressing. (mnzy)
- DLC and other payed content will become more and more frustrating since nobody seems to mind it and buys 5 maps für 16$ (mnzy)
- Call of Duty is now only marketed at, bought and played by chavs, bros and twats... which is a shame considered CoD 1 and 2 were brilliant. (Gap)
- People will keep saying "JRPGs are stagnated" when they have little experience with the genre. ( extremeradical)
- Escort missons (extremeradical)
- Jay-Z is part of a larger Masonic conspiracy involving triangles. Obviously (extremeradical)
- Single player campaign lengths are becoming smaller due to DLC and more focus on Multiplayer (wwfundertaker)