Thinking of selling my full 360 collection.

Avatar image for supersolidsnake2019
SuperSolidSnake2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was just looking and I have 70+ games that I have lost interest in. I know that taking it to a store would make me feel bad as they decide to handpick the games they want and reject others even though the sign says 'WE BUY YOUR OLD GAMES'.

Its a good bundle with most games being from the last 2 years. They are ALL boxed with instructions.

I have listed them:

devil may cry hd collection

moh warfighter

grid 2

blackops2

metalgearising

bioshock infinite

shadowofthedamned(sealed)

battlefield3

max payne 3

bayonetta

army of two devils cartel

deus ex human rev.

mortal kombat game of the year

need for speed most wanted (latest)

ssx

black ops

dead space 3

aliens colonial marines

darksiders 2

fifa 13

pes 13

gearsofwar3

painkiller collectors edition

skyrim collectors edition

crysis 3

doom 3

left for dead 2

xcom enemy unknown

dmc

badcompany 2

injustice

halo4

borderlands2

residentevil6

hitman absolution

dark souls limited edition

halo anniversary

vanquish (sealed)

anarchy reigns

dishonored

halo reach

arkham city

gears judgement

tropic 4

streetfighterxtekken

topspin 4

sleeping dogs

tomb raider

under defeat hd

fifa 11

fifa 12

forza horizon

defiance

mass effect 3

dead or alive 5

spec ops the line

far cry 3

dirt 3

assassins creed 3

the orange box

modern warfare 3

red dead redemption

metro 2033

metro last light

gear of war 1 & 2 twin pack

street fighter 4 arcade

super street fighter 4.

My 360 is only a 40 gig white which isn't worth selling, the disc tray sometimes gets stuck so I wouldn't sell It in that state. I never leave the discs out to get scratched (most games I have hardly played. Some for less than 10 minutes).

When I get tired of seeing them everyday I just want to get rid of them. I don't like clutter and that what it has become. It may be that I am a bit tired of gaming in general but I am wondering if now would be a good time to make some money back. I don't know if I still want an Xbox One or PS4 even though I have a pre-order on both. Too much of my money and time has been all on games for years.

Any suggestions? do any of you sometimes get fed up with all the games lying around. I know there are a lot out there who will collected everything until it is celling high but I don't think I am one of them.

*I bought a book today. Reading is something I don't do often. I still like games and Giantbomb but I think its time to cut back and be more selective in what I buy.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Do you have a price in mind? And are you willing to sell in, say, five or ten game chunks?

Turbyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should of been in Off-Topic.

I don't know, sell it?

Don't know why you're looking for help on a decision like that.

thatdutchguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You won't get much money for it so.... Don't, you will regret it later.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There hasn't been a generation yet where future-Me hasn't been pissed at past-Me for parting ways with a console. I say keep 'em.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this isn't craigslist dude

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sell me your limited edition Dark Souls.

matti00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say keep it, or at least keep your favourite and most repeatable games out of the lot.

If that's really not an option though, have you considered donating to a local children's hospital? They probably won't take the more mature games, but they're probably the ones that sell for the most money anyway.

TJUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TJUK

Personally, I am not a game collector. When I'm tired of a game, it goes straight on to ebay. This funds my next purchase since I always buy new. I can't resist that ripping open the cellophane feeling. It's like popping open a new jar of coffee. Plus supporting developers, ya know.

I say sell the the lot and give the cash to child's play in honor of Ryan. https://donate.childsplaycharity.org/e4d75311efca5db0ae3fadc3425c6273

Or put the money towards your PS4. Either way really.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Doesn't look like you made many bad choices, but you are right, you could have been more selective. But Aliens? Buying two fifa games in a row? MOH? Yeah some bad choices were made. And you could be more selective, expanding the genres and just getting your fill with one shooter, instead of 3. That is what I do. You could probably get a good chunk of change but you have to remember, to get the most out of it, you have to trade in for store credit. Though with those games, I don't think it is a problem to get more than usual. Best Buy I think is doing 100% extra trade in credit right now, they always something good like that. So yeah, as I got older I was more selective with games, just like movies, not paying full price unless it was a movie or game I needed day one. I just get games on sale, peruse the shelves of Best Buy and Target to see what they have marked down. It is easy to build up a game collection using less money these days knowing games get marked down so quickly after release.

Also, I don't think there have ever been 40 GB 360s.