This blog will now be home to all my created music...

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Thrawn1

...and by music, I mean "music" that I've somehow managed to assemble by the means of FLStudio. currently all I have is a shitty (sound) quality youtube video of a hastily put together "remix" of Still Alive. If you don't know what that song is, start playing some damn video games. I also have a rather good (sound) quality link to a not entirely shitty remix of that mortal kombat theme. I like this one better than the portal one, mostly because the synthesized guitar came out pretty strangely. But who knows, listen to them yourself and judge. If you have any comments, criticisms, or suggestions for new songs, please leave comments. (if you leave them on this blog, it'll be easier to for me to judge) It'll inflate my self esteem.

Still Alive Youtube Link

Mortal Kombat Theme Thread

...thanks???

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Thrawn1

...and by music, I mean "music" that I've somehow managed to assemble by the means of FLStudio. currently all I have is a shitty (sound) quality youtube video of a hastily put together "remix" of Still Alive. If you don't know what that song is, start playing some damn video games. I also have a rather good (sound) quality link to a not entirely shitty remix of that mortal kombat theme. I like this one better than the portal one, mostly because the synthesized guitar came out pretty strangely. But who knows, listen to them yourself and judge. If you have any comments, criticisms, or suggestions for new songs, please leave comments. (if you leave them on this blog, it'll be easier to for me to judge) It'll inflate my self esteem.

Still Alive Youtube Link

Mortal Kombat Theme Thread

...thanks???

tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By tokyochicken

The still alive cover still sounded pretty awesome and the quality wasn't that bad. Good stuff thrawn.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thrawn1
tokyochicken said:
"The still alive cover still sounded pretty awesome and the quality wasn't that bad. Good stuff thrawn."
hey tokyo, maybe you could pull a few strings and get some of this played on an upcoming bhsaf?
tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By tokyochicken

Ya no problem I've been lookign for music to play for our breaks and stuff 

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers