This is bull. Damn you microsoft.

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By normajean777

well as we can see thanks to microsoft we i mean ps3 owners have to wait for your stupid port of FF13. This is stupid if the game is done earlier why not release it earlier. I cant believe this. We as ps3 owners have to wait for games it is only fair that 360 owners should have to wait.

http://beta.gamespot.com/news/6195345.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vyse_Legends

Eh let's me get more gaming done in the meantime.:P

John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By John

Heh, watev. it's not like im dying to play it. :P

Hangid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Hangid

Oh noes! its the end of the world!

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vyse_Legends
Hangid said:
"Oh noes! its the end of the world! "

*looks at calender*  Already!?:?
Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Iffy350

I am sure people playing halo 3 and gears of war are just so eager to put down the controller and stop playing those average games  for a copy of the hotness that is Final Fantasy XIII. YEAH!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this is fucking ridiculous. When PS3 owners COULD be playing the game, they won't, because they'll be waiting for the 360 port to be finished. Wtf, one more reason to fucking hate Microsoft.

And all the 360 fanboys in here, just shut it please. Imagine if Halo 3 was multiplat, and you would have to wait for the shitty PS3 port to be finished just for you to play the game. It's sad.

IF this is the case of course.

Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Iffy350

Halo sucks. . . PC>>>360>>>Wii>>>Other Consoles>>>>>>PS3 I am a hardcore hermit.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fr0br0
Iffy350 said:
"Halo sucks. . . PC>>>360>>>Wii>>>Other Consoles>>>>>>PS3 I am a hardcore hermit.
"
There there. Confession is always the first step...
Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Guiltyspark
Iffy350 said:
"Halo sucks. . . PC>>>360>>>Wii>>>Other Consoles>>>>>>PS3 I am a hardcore hermit.
"

kiss me
normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By normajean777
Guiltyspark said:
"i have an idea !

shut the fuck up and stop crying "
that was un called for man im voicing my opinion. this is bull and just cuz most of you guys only own a 360 you guys dont care. I have both and that piece of crap (360) was such a waste of money i only have 2 games for it and still dont see why live is so great. If gears 2 wasnt coming out i would have smashed it to bits just so nobody had to see the horror of that piece of crap.
Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Iffy350

Yeah. You just can't play a FS like Microsoft Flight Simulator X on a console because that would be terrible.

Shocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shocker

oh well..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So sad, look at all the fanboys in here... but if it was a game like Half Life 3 not coming out on the PC just because the 360 version wasn't ready yet, you would be pissed too..

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By fr0br0

This type of stuff happens more than you'd expect. Other developers just do a better job of keeping news like this from releasing.

normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By normajean777
Sentry said:
" So sad, look at all the fanboys in here... but if it was a game like Half Life 3 not coming out on the PC just because the 360 version wasn't ready yet, you would be pissed too..
"
true that i cant stand M$ fanboys and to think most of them were sony fanboys last gen
CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By CharleyTony

if more people bought that "expensive console" then Square-Enix would not have to do this ,, but they have to make money and they probagbly feel like they wont get a big enough audience if they stick to one console ...

and it must be kinda true because did you guys know that Sony owns 16 % of Square-Enix ??? that mean that the rest of the people who work at Square-Enix had to have huge balls to even consider this move .. they would not have made this without knowing they "had to".

Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Iffy350

No . . . . you would be surprised but no. Very few 'nextgen' first person shooters have met my expectations thus far except for Half-Life 2 which is hardly nextgen anymore or even at the time it was released. The graphics were dated for the most part. Most other FPS's try to hard to be like Halo and have shiny mud textures which makes me stop playing them. When was mud ever shiney? Why is everything shiney and why is bloom so horrible. I thought Oblivion was a bad game, it was half as good as morrowind and I was shocked. So much hype yet such an average title.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pause422

Not that I care about a FF game in the first place,but this is definitely unfair to Sony just because Microsoft isn't getting it on time. Don't be fanboys or claim I'm being a sony fanboy either,I've never made a biases post . I just don't think this should ever happen, look at plenty of demo/map pack releases(i.e- cod4 variety pack) it was ready for 360 first,so they got it first instead of being made to wait another month and a half like PS3 owners,obviously it wouldn't of been fair to delay it for both. The recently update to Burnout Paradise Cagney is another example,came out a few weeks ago for PS3,and its finally ready soon for 360, thats how things need to be done.

It is a complete stupid thing to do,and would be equally dumb if it was a big 360 mostly based game,being delayed for a PS3 version,people need to not reply with stupid fanboy remarks,and just accept that its a stupid thing, of course most of you don't care though if you only have 360's,because then it would be out before you could play it,and you would be pissed off and see how PS3 owners feel.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By DualReaver
normajean777 said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"i have an idea !

that was un called for man im voicing my opinion. this is bull and just cuz most of you guys only own a 360 you guys dont care. I have both and that piece of crap (360) was such a waste of money i only have 2 games for it and still dont see why live is so great. If gears 2 wasnt coming out i would have smashed it to bits just so nobody had to see the horror of that piece of crap.
"
You know.... It's just video games right?
It's not that big of a deal.
normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By normajean777
Guiltyspark said:
"normajean777 said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"i have an idea !

"
your opinion means jack shit.
360 owns the ps3 now and later

nobody cares about your little E tantrum
"
ill take you on that i say in 2009 you will be singing a different tune. My opinion is just as important as yours and you need to get the hell out of the post if you are just gonna flame people
normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By normajean777

well guess what buddy the ps3 is a 15 million in 2 years and the xbox is stuck at 20 after 3 so we will see

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fr0br0

The fanboyism in this thread is fucking sick (Sony and MS). Maybe we really do need a system wars forum so those people could stay in their shit infested cell and not suck up the good forums.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pause422
Guiltyspark said:
"normajean777 said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"i have an idea !

"

"
Wow guiltyspark,I've seen some of your other posts and you never really seemed to have much other than an opinion like everyone else,but listen to yourself. I see you constantly calling sentry a PS3 fanboy,when he(even if does talk a lot about the console) doesn't say negative things about the 360,more so in plenty of threads is equally on par with both systems. The fact that you call people PS3 fanboys constantly and get pissed about it,and then make a complete microsoft fanboy remark is pretty ironic. Both consoles are great,both will continue to do fine now and later, the 360 doesn't own the PS3, just like the person who's "opinion doesn't mean jack shit" thats all you're remark is also,an opinion,that in the end is the meaning of these forums,for people to give their opinions or feelings. So I guess in one way  no ones opinion means jack shit,which also means neither does yours.

End the stupid fanboy bullshit honestly,and grow the fuck up.
Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Iffy350

I agree with FR0Br0. Its needed badly. This is why the site is not very active.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kmdrkul
Iffy350 said:
"I am sure people playing halo 3 and gears of war are just so eager to put down the controller and stop playing those average games  for a copy of the hotness that is Final Fantasy XIII. YEAH!
"
GeoW and H3 are far from average...

Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Iffy350
kmdrkul said:
"Iffy350 said:
"I am sure people playing halo 3 and gears of war are just so eager to put down the controller and stop playing those average games  for a copy of the hotness that is Final Fantasy XIII. YEAH!
"

"
I was being sarcastic.
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#28  Edited By OGCartman

Im a PC Gamer, i have patience
Ur getting the game, be happy

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Guiltyspark
Cartman said:
"Im a PC Gamer, i have patience
Ur getting the game, be happy
"

pc gaming is amazing , there is always something to play

ALWAYS
normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By normajean777
Fr0Br0 said:
"The fanboyism in this thread is fucking sick (Sony and MS). Maybe we really do need a system wars forum so those people could stay in their shit infested cell and not suck up the good forums.
"
i didnt mean for this to turn into a fanboy war but he just made me upsetpause422 said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"normajean777 said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"i have an idea !

"

"
Wow guiltyspark,I've seen some of your other posts and you never really seemed to have much other than an opinion like everyone else,but listen to yourself. I see you constantly calling sentry a PS3 fanboy,when he(even if does talk a lot about the console) doesn't say negative things about the 360,more so in plenty of threads is equally on par with both systems. The fact that you call people PS3 fanboys constantly and get pissed about it,and then make a complete microsoft fanboy remark is pretty ironic. Both consoles are great,both will continue to do fine now and later, the 360 doesn't own the PS3, just like the person who's "opinion doesn't mean jack shit" thats all you're remark is also,an opinion,that in the end is the meaning of these forums,for people to give their opinions or feelings. So I guess in one way  no ones opinion means jack shit,which also means neither does yours.

"
thank you that needed to be said like i said before i didnt want this to turn into a fanboy war but we need to admit this is wrong they should just release the game when it is done
DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DualReaver
normajean777 said:
"Fr0Br0 said:
"The fanboyism in this thread is fucking sick (Sony and MS). Maybe we really do need a system wars forum so those people could stay in their shit infested cell and not suck up the good forums.
"
i didnt mean for this to turn into a fanboy war but he just made me upsetpause422 said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"normajean777 said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"i have an idea !

"

"

"
thank you that needed to be said like i said before i didnt want this to turn into a fanboy war but we need to admit this is wrong they should just release the game when it is done
"
Woah woah woah, you make a topic like this and whine and bitch about Microsoft getting FF13 and not expect a fanboy war?
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pause422

Honestly,tell me guiltyspark(just realized thats a halo reference,grats) why is your alignment not set to Microsoft? you obviously enough trolling Sony to death with nothing more than(as said before) "opinions." Everyone knows you're a microsoft fanboy at this point,so you might as well make it look more evident at first glance.

I'll never understand ,after saying this for a thousand fucking times, people can't just get along and not bash the other console,you aren't getting anything free for sucking one company off more than the other,It just doesn't make sense,but whatever, continue your trolling with invalid and untrue statements that you apparently think are true,or want to believe.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kmdrkul
Iffy350 said:
"kmdrkul said:
"Iffy350 said:
"

"
I was being sarcastic.
"
My mistake then :)
DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DualReaver
pause422 said:
"Honestly,tell me guiltyspark(just realized thats a halo reference,grats) why is your alignment not set to Microsoft? you obviously enough trolling Sony to death with nothing more than(as said before) "opinions." Everyone knows you're a microsoft fanboy at this point,so you might as well make it look more evident at first glance.

I'll never understand ,after saying this for a thousand fucking times, people can't just get along and not bash the other console,you aren't getting anything free for sucking one company off more than the other,It just doesn't make sense,but whatever, continue your trolling with invalid and untrue statements that you apparently think are true,or want to believe.
"
It's all they have, let them play.
Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Guiltyspark
pause422 said:
"Honestly,tell me guiltyspark(just realized thats a halo reference,grats) why is your alignment not set to Microsoft? you obviously enough trolling Sony to death with nothing more than(as said before) "opinions." Everyone knows you're a microsoft fanboy at this point,so you might as well make it look more evident at first glance.

"

Im a pc gamer , but right now im in between upgrades ( i have not assembled all the parts yet )

Im mainly using my consoles now ( which included a PS3 until the end of june )

And based on the experiances i have had there is no better console then 360

PC rapes all of the consoles though
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pause422

I completely agree the PC will always be the top in my eyes as well(even though as anyone can see its falling behind consoles atm) and thts great that you love the 360 the most between the 2 and have great experiences with it,but that opinion can be stated without every other post involving bashing the opposing console and igniting more shit that we've heard for the last 2 years,especially now when its becoming much more irrelevant and they are both so on par.

And to DualReaver"You make a topic like this and don't expect a console war?"  I didn't make the topic,but talking strictly about Sony or microsoft shouldn't always mean it has to turn into shit about the 360 and PS3. The fact remains regardless of what platform or game we're refering to, if something gets done for one console before the other,it should be released on that one first,and not delayed because of te other,hands down,no exception.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By mike

Knock off the personal attacks, I don't want to have to get involved in this any more than I already am.

normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By normajean777
DualReaver said:
"normajean777 said:
"Fr0Br0 said:
"
"Guiltyspark said:
"normajean777 said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"i have an idea !

"

"

"
"
Woah woah woah, you make a topic like this and whine and bitch about Microsoft getting FF13 and not expect a fanboy war?
"
well im not mad that the xbox got FF13 im mad when they are delaying the game so it can come out at the same time thats not right. i could care less if the 360 has this game.
DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DualReaver
MB said:
"

Knock off the personal attacks, I don't want to have to get involved in this any more than I already am.

"
HE HAS A SPARTA HOLE AND HE AINT AFRAID TO USE IT.
Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Iffy350

Oh shit. Well, that's my cue to exit. I guess I will punch the clock for the night.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pause422

Like I said,its not hard to see how it came to thisI was expecting a mod to come in soon,I would definitely just want to end this asap.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mike

I'm not locking it yet.  I'll give you guys a chance to continue this discussion in a civil manner.  If the only way you can get your point across is to cuss and resort to personal attacks, then you probably shouldn't even bother because it will not end well for you.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DualReaver
MB said:
"I'm not locking it yet.  I'll give you guys a chance to continue this discussion in a civil manner. 
"
Soo no kicking people into a Sparta Hole?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now to the real discussion, how could people not be angry with this? 360 owners need to understand this, its just not fair. FF13 went to the 360? Great! Fine, thats no problem. But delaying the PS3 version when it is FINISHED, just because the 360 version isn't ready? That is ridiculous.

That's just fact.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mike

Where you should be directing your anger is towards Sony for not throwing enough money at the publisher to keep it exclusive to the PS3.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Cube

Tired of the fanboyism from both sides.

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Guiltyspark
Sentry said:
"Now to the real discussion, how could people not be angry with this? 360 owners need to understand this, its just not fair. FF13 went to the 360? Great! Fine, thats no problem. But delaying the PS3 version when it is FINISHED, just because the 360 version isn't ready? That is ridiculous.

That's just fact.
"

k i will play fair

why should anyone who wants it that has a 360 wait?
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By serbsta

I dislike ps3 gamers, so this is good news for me.

normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By normajean777
MB said:
"I'm not locking it yet.  I'll give you guys a chance to continue this discussion in a civil manner.  If the only way you can get your point across is to cuss and resort to personal attacks, then you probably shouldn't even bother because it will not end well for you.
"
you can lock it i didnt want it to turn into this but guiltyspark just came in and started attacking so i responded but this thread has gone out of control. the only point i wanted to make was that this game should not be delayed on the ps3.
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By Cube
serbsta said:
"I dislike ps3 gamers, so this is good news for me.
"
Ouch :(