• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by pause422 (6172 posts) -

I don't care at all that it went multiplatform,Bioshock (out of the 2 consoles anyway) was Microsoft exclusive first,now thats going multi as well. They make more money this way obviously. It'll get to a point in the coming years where exclusives between 2 systems such as these 2(obviously not what nintendo is doing now) will be no more,and all be multiplatform. Not going to repeat myself again on how I and anyone should feel about this though.

#52 Posted by normajean777 (450 posts) -
Cube said:
"serbsta said:
"I dislike ps3 gamers, so this is good news for me.
"
Ouch :(
"
double ouch why would you say this?
#53 Posted by HydraHam (1338 posts) -

Get a job, buy all the consoles then you won't have to worry or cry or complain over petty BS like this.

#54 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
MB said:
"Where you should be directing your anger is towards Sony for not throwing enough money at the publisher to keep it exclusive to the PS3."

They shouldn't have to, thats just low when it comes to business IMO.

Guiltyspark said:
"k i will play fair why should anyone who wants it that has a 360 wait?"
Because SE has to make it first. Why should PS3 owners have to wait when it is actually finished? That's not fair at all.
#55 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Okay, why was my post deleted? I wasn't doing anything wrong.

#56 Posted by pause422 (6172 posts) -

This thread has definitely served its purpose( along with other purposes as well to some....) I think its time we let it rest.

#57 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -
Sentry said:
"MB said:
"Where you should be directing your anger is towards Sony for not throwing enough money at the publisher to keep it exclusive to the PS3."

They shouldn't have to, thats just low when it comes to business IMO.

Guiltyspark said:
"k i will play fair why should anyone who wants it that has a 360 wait?"
Because SE has to make it first. Why should PS3 owners have to wait when it is actually finished? That's not fair at all.
"
both of these quotes can be answered like this

buisness

SE wants to make money

and they are going to make shitloads on FF13

Do you know how big of an event the launch of FF13 in NA will be?

it will eclipse halo 3 and GTA completely
#58 Posted by JackiJinx (3089 posts) -

The PC version going to come out the same time as well, isn't it? Why is there no hate directed towards...oh, Microsoft. Nevermind.

Microsoft probably put more money out there to have the PC and 360 versions come at the same time and Sony didn't throw in enough to make SE think they shouldn't change their original game plan. If anyone's going to get mad at anyone, I say get mad at either Sony for not showing enough support for the Final Fantasy Franchise to try and make as much a penny off of it as possible, or Square Enix for making this decision. It's a little silly to get mad at Microsoft over this when they're only making a good business deal.

#59 Posted by MB (11968 posts) -

Ok, we're finished here.  Here are some tips for keeping threads like this open:

1) Post in the appropriate forum
2) No personal attacks or name calling.