#1 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

Hey, did you know she's coming out with her debut album next week? Yeah I bet you didn't. The singles she released since Gucci Gucci have garnered almost zero attention and now she's on the brink of becoming just another flash in the pan. Understandable when she decides to wait a full year to release an album and the few singles out are incredibly lame. But maybe there is still hope:

I mean, listen to the chorus...so damn brilliant. It's exactly the right followup to Gucci Gucci. If you've ever wondered what it would be like to cheat on Kreayshawn....well now you know: You're either getting it cut off or have pictures of it on the internet. Also only a bitch like your mom could give birth to such a dog.

Is anyone anywhere actually looking forward to this album? Even if it's just to get a good laugh out of the whole thing?

#2 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

How do you not like that Syrup song with 2 Chainz?!?!?!  Yeah I actually had no clue its about to come out tbh.....  Well at least shes a really nice person in interviews.

#3 Posted by punkxblaze (2968 posts) -

This reminds me of music that was all over Myspace back in 2007ish. I forgot crunkcore stopped being a thing.

#4 Posted by wafflez (524 posts) -

I knew it was coming out.  I've been pretty disappointed with everything other than Gucci Gucci

#5 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

I've literally never heard her discussed outside of Giantbomb.

#6 Posted by TobbRobb (4588 posts) -

What the fuck.

I now remember why I only listen to soundtracks anymore.

#7 Posted by pyromagnestir (4283 posts) -

Huh... I kinda dig this song. I haven't really liked any of the other songs of hers that I've heard on here (I've never heard her anywhere else), so color me surprised.

#8 Posted by EuanDewar (4873 posts) -

I love Kreayshawn so godamn much

#9 Posted by Garfield518 (404 posts) -

Yep.

Still garbage.

#10 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -

Christ more of this shit again?

#11 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

@Dad_Is_A_Zombie said:

Christ more of this shit again?

I know, it's so damn painfully hard to ignore threads.

#12 Posted by Portis (1286 posts) -

@Barrock said:

I've literally never heard her discussed outside of Giantbomb.

I have seen her mentioned on other forums, but I have never, ever heard her name come out of anybody's mouth in real life.

I listened to this song, and I actually thought it was pretty catchy. I have heard two other songs of hers and I couldn't get through either. This is a good "hey I have these two big subwoofers in the trunk of my Dodge Charger, which is sittin' on 24" chrome wheels. Mayhaps I should play my music loudly" song.

#13 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

I paused Squeeze to listen to Kreayshawn go AMY WHIIIIINEEHOUUUUSEEE.

I shall now go back to Squeezse.

#14 Posted by Brother_PipPop (253 posts) -

Forget Kreay its all about V-Nasty.

#15 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

@Brother_PipPop said:

Forget Kreay its all about V-Nasty.

hells nah! She almost ruined this song....

#16 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

@Garfield518 said:

Yep.

Still garbage.

Yup yup

#17 Posted by bushpusherr (771 posts) -

There may actually not be anyone lower on my music totem pole. Absolutely cannot stand anything this person puts out.

#18 Posted by Cowmeat (142 posts) -

I liked Gucci Gucci and Go Hard. I can't stand this.

#19 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

@bushpusherr said:

There may actually not be anyone lower on my music totem pole. Absolutely cannot stand anything this person puts out.

Really?

#20 Posted by Brodehouse (9776 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

You're either getting it cut off or have pictures of it on the internet.

She would know about pictures on the internet..!

#21 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

It's great Trackmania music.

#22 Posted by supermonkey122 (815 posts) -

Why do people on here like her so much?

#23 Posted by Milkman (16618 posts) -

Yeah, kind of over her. Gucci Gucci was great but she's never even gotten close to that since then.

#24 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

I think she's aware of her atrociousness. Lil B's verses are way more amusing. The song you posted is one of her better works, but I still can't stand it.

#25 Posted by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

Wow that was pure shit.

#26 Posted by bushpusherr (771 posts) -

@MordeaniisChaos: Don't worry, she is down there as well.