#1 Edited by Akrid (1356 posts) -

Just wanted to mention for once about one of the games we'll be playing on our little Hub group. We play all sorts of crazy stuff, and every week we fail to mention it. Well, this week we'll be playing Sub Rosa, a totally free game that's really quite cool.

The game centers around two teams making an exchange of items - documents for cash. However, there is a third team whose only purpose is to take anything they can get from either team. The game is totally open ended from then on with no real rules, and so things can play out in the thousands of classic ways that this sort of situation could. The game is finely balanced to promote greed to get on top, but also heavily penalizes overzealousness when things go wrong.

So, we'll be playing this game on this coming Saturday, 4PM EST (8PM GMT). If you'd like to be notified of that, join our steam group and we'll be putting up announcements as we approach the event. We'll be communicating on our mumble server and our chat.

We've also got this fancy new Google calendar that will be updated alongside our Steam events, for those who don't want to dig through Steam all the time for times and dates. You can add it to your own Google calendar - so you won't have to refer back here - through that button in the bottom right:

#2 Posted by AlexW00d (6231 posts) -

As you smelly North Americans decide to put your clocks back a week after everyone else, it's 8pm GMT, not 9.

Also this should prove to be a pretty damn good gamenight.

#3 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

@AlexW00d: Oh, ha. Fixed it.

#4 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -

I wanna play.

#5 Posted by fr0y0 (149 posts) -

They made me do it.

#6 Posted by Flacracker (1645 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

As you smelly North Americans decide to put your clocks back a week after everyone else, it's 8pm GMT, not 9.

Oh yeah? Well... Your... The metric system sucks!

#7 Posted by AlexW00d (6231 posts) -

@Flacracker said:

@AlexW00d said:

The metric system is French...

#8 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

@Flacracker said:

@AlexW00d said:

The metric system is French...

Thats the brits for you, always following the french!

#9 Posted by ZombiePie (5633 posts) -

I actually would really appreciate having a forum post like this that was a weekly itinerary of what the plans of the PC Gaming Hub are going to be.

#10 Posted by AlexW00d (6231 posts) -

@ZombiePie said:

I actually would really appreciate having a forum post like this that was a weekly itinerary of what the plans of the PC Gaming Hub are going to be.

See, we always though making a post for what would essentially be everything we did would be basically spam. But now this is something we will do. Thanks.

#11 Edited by SamStrife (1282 posts) -

Wow, Sub Rosa is maybe the most fun multiplayer experience you can have at the moment. I'll join you guys.

#12 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

This is happening today!

#13 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

It happened today! Was a ridiculous amount of fun. Thanks to those who joined.