This weeks PSN releases for PSP, awesome!

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

This weeks PSP PSN releases are awesome!
We've got

• Medal of Honor (P
S1)
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Support for movie renting and downloading.

• At this point what more could you want from the PSP's PSN? I mean, I guess Chrono Cross (that game got a 10/10 on GameSpot, just saying) and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1-4. I think it's awesome that I can watch  my favorite Robot Chicken episodes anywhere, among MANY other shows. By the way how, exactly, will Medal of Honor work on the PSP? It's only got one analog stick, and the limited amount of control options for PS1 re-releases don't support the 'face buttons for camera movement' control scheme, unless they edited it.

•  

Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

This weeks PSP PSN releases are awesome!
    We've got

• Medal of Honor (P
    S1)
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Support for movie renting and downloading.

• At this point what more could you want from the PSP's PSN? I mean, I guess Chrono Cross (that game got a 10/10 on GameSpot, just saying) and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1-4. I think it's awesome that I can watch  my favorite Robot Chicken episodes anywhere, among MANY other shows. By the way how, exactly, will Medal of Honor work on the PSP? It's only got one analog stick, and the limited amount of control options for PS1 re-releases don't support the 'face buttons for camera movement' control scheme, unless they edited it.

•  

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Stang

Random question, how much is FFVII going for?

Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Emandudeguyperson
    @Stang: Ten bones, same as RESIDENT EVIL, man, I can't get that out of my head since I bought that game.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_

Uh... I want more games. Any and all games. Selection selection selection. Never enough.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stang

$10? You have got to be kidding me! As much as I do not want to, I must get it. Last time I checked Ebay it cost your first born child and a Big Mac.....$10 is just an incredible deal. Thanks for the heads up guys, it would have never crossed my mind if I didn't see this thread.

How well does it play on the psp?

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jayge_
    @Stang said:
    " $10? You have got to be kidding me! As much as I do not want to, I must get it. Last time I checked Ebay it cost your first born child and a Big Mac.....$10 is just an incredible deal. Thanks for the heads up guys, it would have never crossed my mind if I didn't see this thread. How well does it play on the psp? "
    Incredibly well. The smaller screen helps mask the aging 3d and it controls fine. No emulation issues at all. PS1 Classics are all mostly really high quality.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stang

Cool, thanks for the info!

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ket87

I so wish I still had my PSP, I always wanted FFVII portable for it and now that they got it I now longer got one. Oh well I still got my original copy of FFVII from waaaay back in '97 that plays just fine on PS3 so its all good.