#1 Posted by kaos_cracker (588 posts) -

First, let me just say the story is amazing as well as the delivery of the voice acting, but that is a given. I'm just curious on others thoughts about the combat in the game. For the most part, I think it plays very well, other than the frame rate issues every now and then. But where I am having trouble, or whats frustrating me, is parts where you fight a bunch of infected people at once. I feel that trying to do that is harder than it should be. I'm not sure if it is just me, but trying to fight off two regular infected while a clicker comes out of no where and kills me is annoying. It may be because of the limited ammo, but I'm not sure. Also, (probably a spoiler) the "sniper" part I think was pretty terrible, any thoughts?

#2 Edited by Zella (755 posts) -

I found the sniper part fine, a little long but fine. The Clickers can be a bitch though, mainly cause there is no way to defend against them without a melee weapon or the upgrade which lets you use shivs. The same problem happened to me quite a bit, would be fighting a couple runners and everything is fine then a clicker runs up and kills me instantly. I don't think they should be able to be punched to death like the other enemies but you should at least have a push or something to keep them from insta-killing you. I played through on hard and had zero trouble with humans/runners, it was almost always Clickers that got me.