#51 Posted by GunstarRed (5027 posts) -

Binary Domain, but I am yet to start Asura's Wrath and my Kid Icarus seems to have gotten lost in the post so possibly one of those is better.

#52 Posted by Korolev (1700 posts) -

As much as I disliked the ending, ME3 was still a good game, on the whole, and I haven't forgotten that. It's my favourite release since... well.... Bastion.

Kingdoms of Amalur is alright, but man were there moments which felt like "Kingdoms of a single-player MMO".

#53 Posted by zDarkHerald (67 posts) -

I have played 10 games so far. I loved Journey and the Darkness 2, sf x tekken was decent but should have been better, and despite the poor ending I loved Mass Effect 3 so that is my favourite thus far. 

#54 Posted by Cheesebob (1231 posts) -

Binary Domain and Asura's Wrath

#55 Posted by Deathmachine117 (377 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 even with the whole ending fiasco and its early to guess but I would say either that or BioShock will be my game of the year.

#56 Edited by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

SSX cause its the only one I've played.....If I pretended to be European it would be Metal Gear Solid HD.

#57 Posted by Skytylz (4029 posts) -

I haven't bought a game that came out this year yet.

#58 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

SSX, but I haven't played a lot of Kid Icarus or Resident Evil: ORC yet.

#59 Posted by probablytuna (3538 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 is the only game I've completed thus far. So yeah, that.

#60 Edited by SMTDante89 (2545 posts) -

I'm really enjoying Tales of Graces f, finished the main game and the Lineages and Legacies post-game stuff, now I'm running through it again with some added bonuses to get some of the "Beat X in 60 Seconds" trophies I missed the first time around.

If I were to rank the games I've played so far this year, it would probably be like this:

1. Tales of Graces f

2. The Darkness II

3. Street Fighter X Tekken

4. Twisted Metal

5. Tales of the Abyss 3D

#61 Posted by xyzygy (9893 posts) -

Amalur, but I have a feeling I would award it to XIII-2 if I had it. I'm waiting for it to go down in price. I spent over 100 hours on Amalur and came back thinking it's still a great game - usually I get so fucking sick of games when I'm done with them but not Amalur!

#62 Posted by JeanLuc (3572 posts) -

Mass Effect 3.

I'm super bummed that nothing is really coming out until late summer that I'm really interested in.

#63 Posted by 49th (2691 posts) -

Only played Journey from 2012 so Journey.

#64 Posted by Vexxan (4615 posts) -

Final Fantasy 13-2...haven't bought that many games this year yet. Catherine's up on my top as well(came out this year in Europe).

#65 Edited by SpartanAmbrose (832 posts) -

Mass Effect 3. It's a fantastic finale to a trilogy I fell in love with many years ago. Not even that atrocious ending could take away from all of the emotional moments in the game.

#66 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 is the easy choice... I think it might be Binary Domain though, it's just SO GOOD

#67 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

...I don't think that I've played any games that came out this year.

#68 Posted by emem (1961 posts) -

Journey for sp (haven't finished ME3 yet) and Tribes: Ascend for mp.

#69 Posted by Noct (306 posts) -

Journey is hands-down the most interesting and memorable game of this generation if you asked me; the year is irrelvant.

#70 Posted by Stange88 (69 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 so far

#71 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1544 posts) -

Ghost Trick for iOS.

#72 Posted by Milkman (16527 posts) -

Journey, for sure.

#73 Posted by Reddy1124 (138 posts) -

Journey.

#74 Posted by freewilly5 (64 posts) -

What? People actually liked 13-2?

#75 Posted by Marz (5642 posts) -

ME3 

#76 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

@freewilly5: it's a good game so why wouldn't people like it

#77 Posted by chilibean_3 (1622 posts) -

The only 2012 game I've played is Mass Effect 3. So that, I guess.

#78 Edited by DarkShaper (1320 posts) -

Man, with Journey, ME3, SSX and SCV, 2012 is killing it. I would say Mass Effect 3 is my favorite with Journey as a very close second.

#79 Posted by DoctorLazy (93 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 is the correct answer, terrible ending and all.

#80 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

Honestly kinda disappointed so far. SSX has been the most fun I've had with a game this year though.

#81 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

Mass Effect 3

#82 Posted by Bloodfarts (63 posts) -

SSX has been best for me. But once my friends lost interest, so did I.

#83 Posted by MachoFantastico (4488 posts) -

Journey.

Have been enjoying SSX to.

#84 Posted by Dezztroy (776 posts) -

Lone Survivor.

#85 Posted by TzarStefan (426 posts) -

Crusader Kings 2 and kingdoms of Amular. So far.

#86 Posted by JBG4 (388 posts) -

Game from this year so far would have to be the Silent Hill HD Collection, I love revisiting Silent Hill. It also convinced to give Silent Hill Shattered Memeories for the Wii a shot and I have to say that game is wonderful. I also enjoyed Kingdoms of Amalur and Resident Evil Revalations.

#87 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

Issues with the ending aside, ME3 was a pretty great experience.

Journey is up there too.

#88 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

well with a whole new platform launched this year, Vita games have brought me a lot fo joy so far this year. I really liked golden abyss and this also was the first time I've played rayman origins. motorstorm RC was suprisingly addictive too. I'll be getting mass effect next month when I have about a week to kill, and kingdoms of Amalur and SH: downpour when they get a bit cheaper. The only game besides vita games I've bought this year so far, would be journey, and that didn't really hook me like it did a lot of other people.

#89 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

Mass Effect 3, with Dear Esther as a close second.

#90 Posted by Ashler (95 posts) -

Journey.

#91 Posted by coldvein (5 posts) -

journey is my answer.

#92 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

Journey, but I literally cannot wait to get back home to my Wii this weekend and play absurd amounts of Rhythm Heaven Fever.

#93 Posted by Hailinel (23901 posts) -

Kid Icarus: Uprising. It's just such a fun, beautiful, charming game from start to finish.

#94 Posted by nywt (439 posts) -

The only game from this year that I have finished is Journey, and that game is easily in contention for GotY. Other than that, I'm playing through Mass Effect 3 and I am enjoying it.

#95 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

Final Fantasy XIII-2

#96 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

I haven't really had a chance to play many 2012 games yet because the few I was looking forward to that came out all ended up being terrible. I have been mostly playing older games so far as I try to clear out my backlog. I keep trying to think of a new game I have enjoyed this year, but it's mostly just been me playing Team Fortress 2, The Old Republic and recently Titan Quest. I did burn my way through Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and Vanquish, but I didn't care for them all that much. I tried to get into Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom but I just couldn't click with the game due to terrible combat and tons of back tracking.

Right now I'm trying to get motivated to keep trying Eternal Poison. Still haven't played enough to give a definite feeling towards it, but after an hour or two it didn't inspire any great desire to continue.

#97 Posted by Kedi2 (242 posts) -

Definitely Mass Effect 3 for me.

#98 Posted by Trains (134 posts) -

All games released thus far have not interested me in the slightest.

Only 3 games this year have my attention.

Max Payne 3, Assassin's Creed 3 and Sleeping Dogs.

#99 Posted by AlexW00d (6185 posts) -

Crusader Kings 2. Only game I have played from this year mind, no other game has seemed at all interesting.

#100 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Mass Effect 3, but I didn't really play anything recent besides it.

Still loving other older games, so ask me again next year what I thought of this year!^^